CHAPTER 24

Without thinking twice, pulled him near and smashed my lips on his to shut him up.

His eyes went wide as a fish's eyes. It just lasted for two or three seconds and then I pulled away.

"Y-y/n.." He shuttered not able to process what just happened.

"Now can you shut up and listen to me?" I murmured.

"First I am sorry that I yelled at you and second I was not daydreaming about him nor did he refuse to go on a date with me and I am not here making you a second option!" I said.

"I was thinking of a way to reject him kindly, and you were not letting me think that's why I wanted you to be quite for a while, but it came out a little harsh..." I spat out at once.

"Alright... bu-but what was that for..." He asked, not believing his ear while giving me a surprised look.

THEN IT HIT ME! HE ALREADY HAD SOMEONE HE LIKED!!! WHAT DO I DO NOW?!?!

"Th-that was because you were not listening to me... and making your own as-assumtions." I whispered the last part looking down.

"Y/n but that is not the only way-"

"I know, I am sorry! I forgot you had someone you like... It was just a mistake.." I cut him off and tried to walk away. I was too embarrassed to face him.

I must have been out of my mind.

I turned to walk away but he reached behind me and caught my wrist.

"What's the problem? I told you I'm sorry! Now let me go..." I said trying to loose his grip on my hand. I did not dare to look at his eyes.

"Was it just a mistake?" He asked which made my head shoot up. He was looking at me with a serious expression.

"Y-yes..." I shuttered. 'Actually NO, IT WAS NOT! but I did not have guts to say no cause I was scared of rejection.'

"Y/n don't try me..." He said as he came closer to my face.

"It's difficult for me to hold back when you are acting like this..."
He looked down.

'Difficult to hold back?' what is that suppose to mean. He slowly loosened his grip on my wrist and finally let it go.

"Then don't.." I whispered as I quickly grabbed his wrist which made him shook.

"Y-y/n.." He shuttered...

"I like you.." I clarified. "I was just scared to confess as I thought you already had a crush on some-"

Before I could complete he pulled me close to him and slowly connected our foreheads while looking at my eyes.

"Ji-jimin..." I whispered.

Without uttering a word he creased my cheek, he leaned and kissed me. As he moved his lips slowly my cheeks started to heat up and a strange feeling in my stomach started to grow as every second passed.

He pulled away and we stared at each other's eyes.

He finally spoke, "The one I was talking about that day was you..."

He slid his hand from my cheek down the neck. I stared at his lips and then back to his eyes.

A smile crept my lips and I wrapped my hands around his neck and crashed my lips on his. He replied me back with a smrik as our lips connected.

I got chills down my back as he held my waist and started moving his lips in sync with mine. It was the best feeling... Being with someone who you actually want to be with.