CHAPTER 2

I was shocked as I turned back to face the hallway guy with brown bangs smirking at me. 'Oh, lord!'  I signed and turned ahead to concentrate on the lecture.

Now it's 10 minutes till the lunch break starts, I am already so pissed cause Hoseok and another guy were giggling for the past 30 minutes straight. 

Finally, the bell rang and the lecture got over, I managed to locate the cafeteria. Dad was right! 'You can find food even if  I hide it inside my stomach!' He used to say. I happily took my food tray and found a quiet corner to eat in peace.

As soon as I took my first bite, I saw two figures crash on the seats in front of me with their food trays, it was Hoseok with that guy.

"Why are you here?" I asked him feeling weird as all eyes were on me. It seemed as if the girls sitting on the diagonal table would not hesitate to kill me if I made a move on them.

"We just wanna be friends with you." the other guy replied with a boxy smile.

I stared at him with a confused look on my face. Thinking the bullies are always friendly to their victim at first.

"Oh sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Taehyung!" I gave him an awkward smile and went back to eating.

They continued with their giggling rather you can say bitching about our math teacher and how nosy he was being.

I quietly ate my veggie wrap listening to them. When it was time to eat rice I was not able to hold the chopsticks properly so, I grabbed a spoon after some tried feeling embarrassed.

It was when Taehyung sprouted out a question,

"Aren't you familiar with chopsticks?" Taehyung asked, seeing me angrily grabbing the spoon.

"I started using chopsticks to eat not long ago," I replied, with a nervous laugh as I knew I had to face this question. Before coming here I used to occasionally eat using them. As a result, I don't know how to use them properly.

"WHAT?!" They both exclaimed looking shocked.

 I explained to them the whole situation, they were shocked.

"No wonder I found your accent weird." Taehyung giggled.

"So, when did you move here?" Hoseok asked.

"Four days ago..."

"Wow! That's cool, shall we hang out after school? We'll show you around."

"I am not sure." I smiled at them awkwardly.

"Oh, come on!"

"Hobi Hyung! Taetae Hyung!" A guy wearing a sports jersey yelled from the entrance door of the cafe.

"Okay then, see you after school," They said, as they left the cafeteria with that jersey guy.

I was not sure what to do, 'GO WITH THE FLOW' I thought to myself.

~

The clock struck five as the school got over, I was walking out of the front gate when I heard.

"Y/N!" Hoseok screamed running towards me.

"Shall we go? Tae has some plans so he won't be joining us," He informed.

"Oh, It's alright, I'll go get changed and let's meet in the park near the bus stop," I said smiling at him.

"Yeah, sure! As you wish."

We parted ways and headed our ways.

I went home and got changed. I was very hungry so I pulled out my phone from my back pocket to order some snacks.