CHAPTER 30

~Next day~

"Sorry Y/n, I don't think we can have lunch together. I have a group project to submit in an hour." Inha said over the phone as I was on my way to the cafeteria. 

"Hmm, it's alright." I hung up the call and slid my phone into the back pocket unhappily.

I felt a drop of water fall on my cheek. I looked up to the sky and realized it started to rain. I heard people murmur the rains had started early this year as they were running under the shade.

The water droplets began growing larger and falling frequently. The light 'pitter patter' of rain turned into wet thuds as the icy water raced to meet the ground. The sprinkling showers turned into a torrential downpour. 

I swiftly made into the cafeteria without getting soaked. It somewhat felt lonely hearing voices of people along side the rhythmic sound of the rain shower. 

Making my way through the food counter I grabbed some salade and a roll of Veggie Wrap.

 'A plate filled with veggies will do' I thought heading out of the food counters.

Normally Inha would accompany me while having lunch but since she is not here I have to have my lunch alone.

Suddenly I spotted Inha's guy friend from the party other day sitting alone chugging down his food. I decided to approach him.

"Hey, Is this seat taken?" I asked to which he looked up with wide eyes. He chocked on his food seeing me. I gave him some tissues. He then settled down after he took a sip of his drink. 

I could get a better view of him today compared to the dim lighting at the party. I have to admit it he was good looking.

"What?" I asked him confused.

"Huh?"

"You shocked seeing me again?" I took a seat opposite to him. He did not answer me so I assumed that he is alone.

"What?" 

"Even at the party other day, Your eyes went wide seeing me..." 

"Ah that-"

"Hyung! Sorry I am late-" A brown-haired guy with bangs appeared from the behind. He stopped as I turned around and our eyes met.

"Y-Y/n?!" He asked almost dropping his food tray.

"Yeah.." I was clueless. 'How did he know my name?!' I thought

He rushed beside Inha's friend and whisper something onto his ear.

"How did you know my name?" I asked him unwrapping my veggie wrap.

"Huh? Umm.. I saw it in the..." He stammered.

"The register in the reception's computer.." He gave a boxy smile rubbing the back of his neck.

"Ohh.." I gave a suspicious look.

"Really..." He tried convincing me.
And yet again the awkward silence but they did not take their eyes off me.

I thought I was interrupting them so

"Umm... Guys, I guess I am disturbing you guys, you guys continue. I'll head to the other table." I said lifting my tray.

"No, no that's not-" They both said in sync, they cut off glancing at each other when they realised it. 

I was taken aback by what just happened.

"Umm alright then..." I chuckled and sat back.

"Ah I forgot to introduce myself, I am Lee Y/n." I said smiling but I got a blank stare from both of them.