CHAPTER 9

HOSEOK's POV (flashback)

"I think she is using you to get close to your friends. I mean why would someone be soo nice to people who they just met." Inha said, judging from what I told her about Y/n.

"Nah that can't be the case Inha... I don't think Y/n is kind of person who would use others... We just met two weeks ago." I said as my face got dull.

"HOSEOK! I am a girl, and I know why girls do certain things. Just distance yourself from her. She's not worth it. All right?" She said, trying to cheer me up.

Inha is my childhood friend. We are friends since kindergarten. But she doesn't get along with the others at the dorm. She was in the same class as mine, but she would get into fights with Tae and Jimin almost every day, so the teachers got fed up and shifted her to another section.

It felt like she somehow made me to think that whatever she told me was true.  

~Friday~

While I was stepping down the stairs during lunch break. I was heading to the basketball court after finishing my lunch. Jungkook and the others already left as the teacher took me to the staff room so that I could help her with the heavy books. I ended up being late. There we two feminine voices coming from the first floor stairs.

"Yah what happened to Y/n? Did you really tell Hoseok to not to talk to her?" I heard a girl. I stopped the moment I heard Y/n's name.

"Yup, It turned out like that." I heard a familiar voice. It was Inha. I was about to walk over but

"Finally Hoseok will stay away from that bitch. Thanks to my brainwashing skill." Inha added.

"Br-brainwashing skill?!" I murmur to myself.

"Now I feel bad for her, you really are cunning!"

"Yes that's me?!"
Both of them giggled.

I could not hold in the anger, I just walked over to them, trying my best to suppress the urge to punch her on the face.

"YOU BRAINWASHED ME?!" I asked as my eyes widened. The words came out in a really harsh tone.

"Oh hey Hoseok." She said horrified seeing me.

"So you brainwashed me into thinking Y/n was a bad company!?" I yelled.

The sound echoed the stairway as it made it sound scarier.

"Ho-hoseok first of all don't get mad I-i did that for a reason." She replied as her ears went red. She was fidgeting.

"I don't want to hear anything, and we aren't friends anymore." I said full of guilt for Y/n. I just glared at botg of them and walked over.

~Saturday(continuation from the last chapter)~

I was so sorry towards Y/n that I was embarrassed to face her. I went to the park near her house, hoping I would find her there.
AND I was right!!
She was on the swing all by herself. She seemed happy seeing something on her phone. I could see all her bandages were removed only a band-aid was stuck to her knee.

I was waiting for the right moment to approach her and apologise to her. After a while, she got up and headed towards the park's gate. I was trying to talk to her yesterday after school but she always had a company and was never alone.
So, this is the perfect chance to apologise to her.
I went and grabbed her wrist which made her freeze in shock. Before she could say anything I feel my eyes getting watery.

"I'm sorry Y/n, I shouldn't have listened to her." I said as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"H-ho-hoseok?" she said shuttering as her eyes widened.

I slowly explained everything. I was tearing up once a while while talking. I guess I am the emotional type.

"Yah will you stop crying, if anyone sees they would think I was the one who hurt you." She said after the whole backstory.

"I am really sorry." I said. She sighed and

"I forgive you this once, what matters is that you admit what you have done wrong and apologised for it." She smiled looking at me.

"I am really sorry, I don't know how to make up to you." I said starring my shoes.

Suddenly I could feel hands on my shoulder.

"It's fine, now that there are no misunderstandings, but from next time instead of ignoring me talk it out." She said while was tapping my shoulder trying to console the crying me..

We the stared having a normal conversation. We had a lot to talk since we had not spoken for a week or so.
She told me how hard she was finding math and science. We were chatting till she got a call from her dad telling her to come home.

Y/N's POV

 "Bye Y/n." He said after walking me home.

"Bye Hoseok, Study hard!" I said as I waved at him before going in.

OH, SHIT!!!!! IT'S BEEN A HOUR SINCE JIMIN ASKED ME TO SEND THOSE QUESTIONS.

------------------------------------------------------
A/n:
Humans! First of all thanks a lot for 300+ reads and 100+ votes!!🤯💥💜

Mind=Blown

I really love you guys and promise to keep you entertained with my fanfic.
And this chapter mainly has a backstory and it's mainly about Hoseok. I hope you like it😁
Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT.

See you soon!! Adios humans.