CHAPTER 35

Y/N's POV

~A magical timeskip~

We finally arrived at our destination. Getting out of the bus everyone started stretching due to hours-long bus journey.

"I can't believe I had my butt stuck to the seat for 4 hours straight!" Inha complained standing beside me holding her suitcase while I was struggling pulling out mine from the storage under the bus. That's when I saw Jimin's 'Girl-friend' just beside me.

She held the handle of the suitcase tightly trying to pull it out, it did not move an inch. She mustered up all her strength and tried to draw out with all her strength. It was quite big and heavy that it just jerked a bit. But suddenly I noticed two muscular arms on either side of her pulling out the suitcase. It finally jerked out and she held it in place. I turned my head to see who it was and saw Jimin was the one who helped her with it. Jimin teased her for not able to pull out a suitcase by herself as they started walking away.

I look back at my suitcase with a frown and harshly jerked my suitcase out.

"Inha let's go!" I poked my inner cheek turning around.

Jimin has been treating me well lately... at least better than how he used to treat me. He gives out a smile every time our eyes meet in the hallways in between classes or during breaks. He doesn't talk to me much but keeps a check on me when we talk. But why does he seem more comfortable around her... Why does this overwhelming feeling of insecurity gets me every time I see them together.

'Y/n, He just helped with her suitcase... It's not a big deal. Calm down!' I tried to calm myself down, coming back to my senses.

As soon as I clicked open the door of the resort's room Inha ran in and jumped on the bed like a five-year-old kid. After placing the luggage on the cabinet I joined her.

"Who do you think will be our roommate?" She asked lying on the bed.

"I have no idea," I replied, still thinking about it.

As it was a room for three people we had to share the room with one more person.

"I just hope that person does not snore while sleeping... I want to have a good night sleep for the next two days." She said which made both of us burst into laughter.

But soon the door clicked open revealing a long black haired girl. It was her... the one who ruined my sleep schedule the past few nights...

"Hey guys, I am your roommate for the next two days and don't worry I don't snore." She greeted with a smile.

"Omg Aera! I'm glad it's you.." Inha went and hugged her.

'Woah... I didn't know Inha knows her...' I thought rolling my eyes.

"Oh heyy Beautiful..." She came towards my direction making me snap out of my thoughts. "You must be Y/n." She asked.

'Now how does she know me?' I was becoming even more suspicious.

"Yeah, I'm Y/n," I confirmed forming a fake smile.

"Nice to meet you... I'm Aera." She introduced herself giving me a smile... which... seemed to be a genuine one.
I managed to smile once more before heading to the washroom.

~

"You know her?" I asked Inha while we were going down the stairs to have breakfast.

"Actually we share a couple of classes..." She replied giving me a 'Is something wrong' look.

"Guys hurry up!" Aera called as she was a couple of steps ahead of us.

We reached the dining hall and got our breakfast. I wanted to have the food alone cuz it was glass noodles. I and chopsticks are sworn, enemies. But Aera instantly waved at the boys and told us we can join them.