Chapter 31: The big appearance

School ended, Sam and I raced to the bus to go home. We got on the bus (me being the victor) and sat in the back.

"How's your day babe?" Sam said to me.

"Its been cool, normal for once."

"Riight." She smiled.

The bus drove away from the school.

"Yo, what happened to Dimitri?  He was on the bus this morning." I said to Stirling.

"Naw, foo he got into a fight this morning." He said back.

"Oh, that was him in the fight?"

"Yeah, he wanted you to come with him so you could fight instead." Stirling said.

"Aye don't put me in y'all problems."

"What ever." He turned around in his seat.

Sam pulls my chin to her. "Babe, I'm the one?"

"Yeah?"

"But for how long?" She asks.

"I planned to be with you for ever."

"You planned too or going too?"

"Are you planning too?" I question back.

"Are you going too!?" She questions louder.

I break into a silence, "All I know is that I want to be the one that's there for you and the shoulder you go to lean on. I'll always protect you for eternity and be by your side."

"Heh, (He always talks funny when it's from the heart. That's part of the reason why I fell in love with him, he always talks funny around me.)"

*buzz buzz*  I get a text. I look down at my phone and it was from Sam.

"Shh." She puts her finger to her lips. Then texts, [Hide your phone.] Then sent 6 attachments.

I cover my head over my phone and open the message. My heart pumps as I see her big perky boobs and angles of her nice vagina.

"I woke up from a wet dream and took them for you." She says.

"You do know I was up last night right?"

"I know I felt you left your house last night. Fighting hollows right?" She says.

"Creepy, but, if you knew then why didn't you come to help?"

She laughs then quiets her tone, "Because I had a wet dream." She sends a X rated video of herself.

The bus pulled up at our stop, we got off. Sam held my hand as we walked to my house. We were there.

"Baby later I'll text you when I could come out ok." She said and kissed me.

"Bye." I said and walked into my house.

I sat down and watched TV.

Ryan stayed home today he was on the Xbox playing games.

*Beep beep* Ryan got a text message from an unknown number.

It read.

[Ryan, you still think your stronger than me huh, then nigga come see me, use your stupid powers if you want. I'm fighting to kill.]

"(Whose this?)" Ryan thought, he texted that number and asked who was this.

*beep beep*

[meet me at BHI park nigga and find out, bring who you want and I'll crush them too.]

Ryan got up immediately. [Omw] which means on my way in text talk.

Ryan ran out side his house,  jumped up and shot ice in front of him and rode in the sky to BHI park.