Chapter 28:Retreat!

Ryan flew towards Alex with a fire punch. Alex moved out of the way.

"Ryan stop! I'm in control of my body now!" Alex yelled.

"Flame quake!" Ryan smashed on the ground and it shook it and fire blasted out.

Alex jumped up. "Ryan I'm serious! Brooklyn must have been defeated!" Alex said dodging Ryan's attacks.

"I don't care!!!" Ryan raged at Alex.

"Forget your grudge against me, Roderick is facing a much powerful enemy right now!" Alex said as he ducked under Ryan's punch then he uppercut'd Ryan, Ryan recovered.

"Gasta tensho!!!!" I swung the blast at Dre, he swiped his sword side ways right through the gasta tensho.

"Man...fine nigga." Ryan turned towards Dre and I.

"(If Alex is conscious from Brooklyn's jutsu, then Velent and Sam won... But I can't sense any of their spiritual pressure.)" I thought.

Dre appeared in front of me. He kneed me in my stomach.

"Ugh." I flashed stepped away from him and appeared above him.

"D-string arrow!!!" My zanpato had a burst of power that spiraled around my arm, then I threw it.

*brrrr!* The D note played loud.

Dre blocked it but the zanpato kept pushing. Ryan shot a ice ball at Dre, he used his other sword to slice that in half. I opened my hand to retract my zanpato. It flew back at me, I caught it.
Ryan ran behind Dre and Alex ran to the left of him but at a distance.

"It's three against one Dre... Give it up." I said to him.

"Damn it." Dre scrapped the ground and a crack opened wide enough for him to drop down. Ryan flew towards the crack but it closed fast with some spell.

"Roderick! The leader left too!" Alex shouted at me.

" Clone jutsu!" A clone appeared.

"What are you gonna do?" Ryan asked.

"I'm gonna blow a hole in da ground." I said as my ball of chakra was ready. "Rasengan!!!" I smashed it into the ground.

*Boom!!!!* We seen Dre run down thw hallway with another guy.

"There he is!" I yelled.

I ran to jump down there.

"No you don't." I froze in the air like I was being grabbed.

Then I flew at the wall. "Ugh."

A man in the shadows walked out. He was wearing a blue cape with yellow outlining and his hair was white.

"Hmpf... We shall meet again... Roderick remember my power." Then he disappeared in thin air.

"Yo, you alright?" Ryan ran towards me.

"Yeah, I'm good." I got up.
"I should of used my Banki, maybe I would of beat em." I said.

"Maybe you should of." Alex looked at me. "They are gonna probably go with their back up plan."

"Back up plan? What do you mean? Alex, how do you know them?" I asked.

"I'll tell you when I know we're clear, let's retrieve Sam and Velent first." Alex said.

"Alright."

We went all the way to the top of the cave outside. We seen Sam laying down next to Brooklyn. We ran towards her.

"Sam, you okay!?" I shouted as I lifted her up by the head.

"(She's okay, I could still feel alittle spiritual energy in her. She's just unconscious.)" Sam began to move her lips.