Chapter 13: We make our first move on the lab

A loud whistle was going on outside,then a sudden boom. It repeated over and over again.

"We're under attack!!! Everyone battle stations!" The general yelled on the intercom.

The siren alarm roared loud.

"Get up now! The Russian is using a sneak attack!!!Wake up Ryan!!!" He yelled louder.

"I'm not gonna touch you,I don't even know you. 'Snore' " Ryan was sleeping.

The general walked over to him and pulled his gun out, cocked it then shot it right next to Ryan's ear.

*Bang!*

Ryan's eyes opened wide then he jumped up flying.

"We are under attack! Ryan meet your team outside and prepare for battle!" The general said and walked away.

Ryan got dress and ran outside the tent and seen his team in a assemble of trucks.

"We move on your command sir!" Alpha captain said.

"Ok we move out now!" Ryan answered.

They were off.

As they drove, they seen alot of damage done by Russian bomber jets.

"Yeah, we have about ten minutes before their reloaded and do another strike on us." Bravo Captain said to Ryan.

"Why didnt we have a heads up?" Ryan asked.

"Snuck under our noses." Bravo captain replied.

"That's stupid, y'all just thought they wouldnt attack back first night." Ryan said.

"Ryan come in Ryan!" General said through the radio.

Ryan grabbed the speaker. "Ryan here, what's the plan?"

"I'm putting you and your team in the back lines to kill incoming enemies."

"Hell no!!! You guys need us in the front lines plus we almost there!"

"Well turn your ass around we got enough men in the front lines that means our defense is a weak spot, I'm out." General turned off his radio.

"Damn it! Alright turn back!" Ryan ordered.

They went all the way back and got in position. They were so far back that the gun fire sounded like firecrackers.

Its been an hour an a half and there was no sign of anyone getting by the upper lines.

"Man its just a waste of time there's nothing to do." Ryan moaned.

He laid back against the seat and started to fall asleep.

"(Were am I?)" He was dreaming, he was in a dark creepy place. "(Is this a dream?)"

Roderick and Sam both ran across the darkness together holding hands.

"Hey what's up!" Ryan yelled happily.

They turned and looked at him then they ran into the darkness.

"Ey where you guys going!?"

"Can't you see Ryan?" A dark voice said.

"Who said that?" Ryan asked.

"Can't you see even Sam has surpassed you. Your growing weaker and weaker,your flames are getting dimmer and your life is going to an end."

"What are you talking about?"

"You need my power."

"What power?"

The mystery world began to shake.