Chapter 24: Death to all

It was the morning, and everyone was up.

"*yawn*, So today is here..." Velent said being the last one up.

"Wake up Rod." She said as my body still placed in bed.

"He's already up, he left his body and he is waiting for us at the beach." Ryan said.

"Oh."

"Since she is up, I'll make my way there too." Alex said.

"Be careful they won't let anyone on the beach because of the storm yesterday." Ryan warned Alex.

Alex walked out.

"Well, we should get going too." Velent said.

"(I'm sorry Ryan, but I can't let you come along, it'll kill me if you were killed by the bounce... I do have a job for you though. Make sure Velent doesn't come either, me and Alex can handle this.)" Ryan thought of what I said earlier.

Ryan bawled his fist. "Lets go." He said.

They walked out too. Me and Alex were getting ready to run on the rocks, then we seen Velent and Ryan running towards us.

"Teh, I thought I told you to stay back." I said.

"Yeah I thought you did too, to bad I don't listen to you." Ryan jumped on the rocks. "So it's out there?" He asked.

"Yeah."

Ryan's eyes turned blue then he shot an ice beam to freeze the water.

"Woah, when did you learn that?" I asked him.

"I'll explain later, let's go." He ran on the ice and slid out aside of the rocks.

We dashed too.

*tap tap tap tap*

Our feet sounded on the rocks.

"Roderick! A barrier!" Velent yelled.

We slowed down, Velent went forward. She put her hands together and point her index and middle finger up.

"Release!" She yelled.

"Their here!?"Brooklyn announced. "We haven't even moved to the cove yet."

"Let them come it wouldn't of mattered if we fought them here or there. We can capture the target and bring em there ourselves. Dre, how many are there?" A deep voice said.

A shirtless Hispanic sort of guy with black long rugged hair and red stripes tattooed around his body sat down and closed his eyes.

"Four. That girl Brook told us about, a Mexican kid who must have ice powers or element ability. That Quincy. And..." Dre stopped.

"And what!?" The guy with a deep voice said.

"This power is incredibly strong, this kid... Is a soul reaper but... Not like any soul reaper power I felt before, it's too malicious..." He said.

"That's because your feeling my boyfriend's real anger. He's highly upset with you guys." Sam said as she got up.

"Brooklyn, I thought you chained her!?" The man said.

"I did, she must of broken loose some how!" Brooklyn replied.

"No, you must of connected your chain jutsu with your barrier jutsu, so when my sister broke it, it freed me." Sam said.

*Boom*

A thump from the ceiling dropped a couple rocks

"Ugh, one more!" I charged another ball of chakra in my palm