Chapter10: The recruitment

School was out and Sam and I decided to walk home and chat

"Sam,I'm ready to give my answer." I said.

We stopped and I looked at her, then I brushed her silky brown hair behind her ear. "I'm really afraid of losing our friendship and things are fine as it is. If something happens between us I don't want that to change who we were before." I said.

" I know what you meant earlier but, I've stuck with you this long and this hard. There is nothing could separate me from you... I promise Bestfriend." Her face reddened. She put on her cute face. "I will be the bestesterest girlfriend (was that English?) you ever had,I'm a excellent kisser and lover." She looked at me with a wolffish smile. "I will walk to all of your classes,I can massage you anytime you waant, Want me to suck up all on that-" She was listing as I interfered.

"ok ok I got it."

"What!? I was gonna say that mocha brown neck of yours."

"Hahaha shut up that wouldn't even make sense." She found her way to make me laugh again. "But you already walk me to all my classes and if I asked you would massage me any time I want it."

"But baby I mean Roderick,you don't understand how much... how long I... Me! Have wanted to be with you,I love you and I finally want to express it." She was saying. "Am I ugly?" She asked.

"Sam your not ugly,your the sexiest curvyist and the beautifulist and somethingest girl I ever seen and been with." I made up words as well.

"Then why don't you like me?"

"I would love to go out with you ma'dam but, I believe if we wait it will benefit us both. Maybe our bond isn't to that point yet"

"Well,your side of the bond must be weak because I really want to be with you." She said as she walked off. I looked at her butt inside of leggings for awhile as it jiggled away from me before I caught up with her.

"Sam."

"Yeah?"

"You do know that your not ugly right?"

"Yes I know but I just don't understand what's wrong with me."

"Nothing is wrong with you."

"Then is it my love not being strong enough or somthing?"

"No.."

"Or is all this is because you can't say no Sam I don't want to go out with you. Right?"

"But..."

"Roderick you must be blind beca-" I grabbed her then I wrapped my lips around hers; she was a good kisser.

*smack*

"Can we do that again?" She asked.

I pulled her closer to me and we went for another round. "Wooooo!!!!" Some guys in a car driving by yelled.

Deep down inside me Ive always wanted to be with her...forever.
"(Is this really Sam?)" I began to ask myself as I was sucking her top lip.

*Smack*

We began to walk some more, we were holding hands but her hands felt different I guess it was because they were warm. My drive to protect her was raised to the ceiling if it wasn't there already. Hell it blew passed the roof... I think I love her more than anything in the world now... I don't know what just happened just then but I feel different about her... I meant to tell her no but my heart... it's like I don't want her to ever leave me side and I don't ever want to leave hers.

*Fwoom fwoom fwoom fwoom* A helicopter brushed down next to us in the field. Two men in black suits got out of it and walked toward us.

"Are you two Roderick Spikes Jr. and Samatha Ramirez?" The man asked.