Chapter8:Where a game of tag has gone wrong

"Haa!!!" I shouted as I swung my zanpato at the hollow; Leelah getting in my way again. She turned around to kill the hallow but it had ran off.

"Damn it. Stay out of my way! Clone jutsu!" I said and clones started to attack Leelah.

I ran off to find the hallow.

"There!" I leaped up in the air to insure that it doesn't escape. "Ranki!" I yelled and a blue sharp light had came out,because my zanpato is back at its normal stage.

"Ganki!" Leelah came out of nowhere and blocked my Ranki with her zanpato which is in it's ganki. I ran at her and swung my zanpato. Then I was grabbed by some of the particles in her zanpato. I was trapped as she ran off.

"Aaaaarrrrrggggggg!!!!!" I started to push out my spiritual energy and blasted out of the trap, now running after Leelah.

"Its over hallow!!!" Leelah said as she whipped her zanpato dust at the hallow.

"Chakra bomb!!!" I said as I boldly set up myself to throw it. I got up close and threw it straight at the dust particles and spreaded them everywhere. Then I came up and got towards the hallow and I went for a stab attack,but I missed and it ran off.

"Clone jutsu!" Clones appeared from all angles. "That's it, chu about to feel the raft of the Ultimate clone barrage!!!" We all charged up a chakra bombs in both hands one to throw and one to get up close and personal.

"Lets go!!!" We threw our chakra bombs but the hallow dodged them all,then we came in close but it ducked, jump, spinned and we all missed.

"Hahaha let me show you how to actually hit a hallow. Buykua!!! Reapers strike!!!!" Leelah yelled as she shoot out blue lightning from her fingers,but the hallow dodged them too, then he ran towards her.

"Oh, now you got guts!" She said as she ran towards the hallow. The hallow transformed its hand into a long sword. "Heh." Leelah smiled.

She made her zanpato dust squeeze back together to form her blade again.

"Gasta tensho!!!"I yelled. The hallow seen it coming and dodged it and ran off. The blast came straight for Leelah.

She spreaded her zanpato's dust to shield her self. "Ugh." She took a big hit but she seemed ok. My chakra is all worn out from using all those  clones and chakra bombs.
"Ugh! I almost had him." Leelah said.

"You should just leave now. Your to weak to fight him." I said as I nodded my head. "By the way what was that lightning attack you used?" I asked.

"Its a soul reaper spell that real soul reapers can use."

"I'm a real soul reaper the only thing is, that I'm alive and 15 and your dead and a 1000." I smartly remarked.

"Gr!" She tried to slap me but I ducked out of the way and tried to trip her. She jumped then swung a kick at me I grabbed her leg then threw her. She caught her self and she ran back at me, I slashed my zanpato she moved then shot the dust at me and it surrounded me.

"Take it back or I'll rip you to shreds!" She clinched her teeth.

"(I need to go ganki but I need to at least make two cuts in the ground to access the dark ritual.)" I looked at Leelah,then I looked behind her as if I was looking at somebody. She smiled.

"You think I'll fall for your clones!?" She turned around to kick the air,I jumped out taking cuts from her zanpato dust.

*Rooooaaaarrrr!!!!* It was the hallow again.

She ran of towards it, I stayed and slashed the ground. "Boom!!!!Zoomgitsu!!!" My zanpato started to transform into the black and dark red guitar again and I had a whole lot more power now.