Chapter 46: The Final Battle!

Dre grabbed me by the neck and held me up. "You were suppose to kill me? All of this and you were suppose to be the one to kill me!? I'll break your neck!!!" Dre squeezed my neck tighter and tighter.

"Stop!" Sam continued to run back to us.

"Gr. Open the dome!" Leelah yelled.

The dome was released and Leelah ran in full speed. She struck her zanpato at Dre. He blocked with his sword then with his spirit energy lifted her up. He slashed his sword up cutting her down the middle.

"Ahh!!!!" Leelah yelled.

"Leelee!!!" I yelled grabbing his arm. I kicked him in the chin then went for a trip sweep with my legs.

He jumped over and backed acouple of meters away. "Chiya!!!" He slashed a wave of orange spiritual energy at us.

Sam appeared infront of us and her zanpato was a shield blocking the attack.

*dung zzzrrum*

The wave slammed into her shield generating electricity. I crawled to Leelah and held her as her blood flooded onto my arms.

"Roderick. David. Spikes... Don't let him....Win..." She said as she faded away going unconscious. Close to bleeding out.

"Aah!!!!" Sam yelled as the wave was pushing into her shield.

*crick* Her zanpato began to crack.

With the final second of the waves rage it broke Sam's zanpato and pushed her down.

"Kikara!" Sam sat up panting. She looked over at Leelah and I as i held her.

"Sam..." I stared at Leelah. "Get everyone out of here. The soul reapers could heal them." I ordered.

"Roderick what are you talking about? You can't take him on by yourself. I'll fight with you till the end!" Sam said.

"Sam....Use the last of your hallow power...To get my friends out of here!..." My eyes started to tear.

"Roderick." Sam looked blank at me.

She went over to me and kissed me on the cheek.

"I will beat him." I turned my head meeting her lips with mine.

Dre dashed towards us. I disappeared behind Sam and I ran for Dre unarmed.

I swung a punch he swayed out of the way and stabbed me in my wound on my stomach.
"Gach! Sam! Get them out of here!" I yelled.

Sam eyes widen, her hand reaches out for me, "Baby..."

"JUST GO!" I yelled, then she grabbed Lee and ran out side of the dome. She turned back for Alex and Ryan.

"Your not going anywhere!" He left his sword in my stomach and started to run for Sam.

I appeared infront of him and i swung my leg at him. It connected but didn't do anything to him. He brung his fist and smashed it into the back of my head slamming me into the ground. By that time Sam had gotten Ryan and Alex out of the dome and to soul reaper medic's.

She appeared where my zanpato was laying at. Grabbed it by the helt and held it up.
"Baby! How you gonna kill him wit out this!" She yelled at me. I staggerly stood up and turned around.

"Sa-Sam!" I yelled surprised. "Your not being drained by Zoomgitsu!?"

She smiled. "Hm!" She dashed fast toward me and Dre. He ripped the sword out of my stomach and prepared himself for an attack.

"Here!" She threw my Zanpato in the air.

I opened my hand and my zanpato flew towards me. I caught it and swiped it at Dre's back. He disappeared dodging it and appeared a distant behind me.