Chapter 35: Ryan reveals potential

I took Sam running around Houston, looking for any signs of death. But everyone seemed fine.
"Sam, have any ideas why we can't sense that spiritual pressure?" I asked still running.

"No, I don't. Let's get back to Ryan, he might need help!" We turned around and ran back towards them.

"Ryan, there's no way you could win now." Samuel said landing on the ground. "Your as good as dead!" Samuel whipped a lot of spiritual power at Ryan and blood started coming through his skin.

"Ryan!" Sam yelled.

Samuel held his hand towards Sam and I and made an invisible barrier.

"No! Stop! Let him go!" I yelled bumping into it.

"Huh." Ryan opened his eyes, then struggled to get up.

"Go back down!" Samuel looked at Ryan and then Ryan flew back.

"He's to powerful..." kikara said.

"What? Who said that?" I said back.

"Roderick, you could hear Kikara?" Sam responded.

"Its only because I want him to hear me. The reason why you can't sense any spiritual energy, is because his spiritual energy over flows it. He has so much, it's to the point where all the others are completely unnoticeable." Kikara said.

"Then why can't we sense his then?" I asked.

"Because, his is way over powered, so strong to where our senses are weak and also, for some reason, I sense he hasn't even tapped in to his full potential yet... That power is so similar Roderick." Zoomgitsu said.

"(That must be Roderick's zanpato.)" Sam thought.

"What do we do?" Sam asked.

"There's not much we can do, but believe in Ryan till the soul society realize what's happening." Zoomgitsu said.

"Can't I just go and tell them?" Sam asked.

"As soon as you open the gates to the soul society, his power will leak through and disrupt everything there, in theory since the soul society is made mostly of ratii and spiritual energy, then it may be destroyed or deformed by his power." Zoomgitsu said.

"Heh,show off." Kikara blushes.

"Stop...Knocking....Me....Down... *Huff huff huff*" Ryan said getting back up.

"Dumb ass! Stay down!" Sam yelled through the barrier.

Ryan closed his eyes. "Roderick, I was saving this for when I fight you for real. Something I picked up when I got really frustrated." Ryan said.

"Huh?" I responded.

"He has a plan." As Zoomgitsu came out of the zanpato so he could watch in a manifested form.

"Your gonna get it Samuel." Ryan continued.

Kikara got out as well.

Samuel looked at Ryan cock eyed.
"Armageddon Mode!!!" Ryan opened his eyes then his body blazed a blue hot fire with a white spot on his belly.

"Haaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!" The white spot got bigger and his power got stronger.

"No way...." I dropped my zanpato.

Ryan disappeared.

A spark cracked on the ground, Ryan appeared in front of Samuel then he brung his flaming fist hard towards him.

"No!" Samuel's power pushed Ryan back, Ryan recovered.

"Let's go Ryan!" Sam cheered.

Samuel jumped up into the sky, Ryan shot fire balls at him, Samuel tried to dodge them but they were like homing rockets.