Chapter9:Mr.Hollywood is in the building.

This Chapter is like a small side story. It's a bit stupid but let's just roll with it.

It was the next morning and school was closed due to bad weather. *Knock knock knock* someone was knocking real hard on the door. I opened it.
"hey what's u- "

"Roderick turn on the news!"Sam said.

I reached over to the remote and turned the channel.

"Breaking news a man with super human powers has saved a women, her son and a driver who was sliding on the road. Here we have a live recorded video from the street cameras. "

It showed everything that happened from above.

"Now lady your telling me you seen everything from your house?" The reporter said on the news.

"Yes, I heard eva-re-thang."

"Everything?"

"Yes eva-re-thang, I was like what in hell was that streaking sound? That sound close than a mug, so I looked out to see if it was goin' my way, and I seen that young man walking normally. Then he heard it too and seen that car coming straight at him. He jumped his *BEEP* out of the muh *BEEP* way then save the that girl in her kid.  THEN save the driver. I'm like *BEEP* I gotta stop this cocaine it killin me but then y'all was pullin up and a *BEEP* On TV HAAAA!" They cut her off by switching back to the main podcast.

I heard noises from outside. I walked over to open the door and these reporters started barging in.

"Excuse me how did-"

"are you th-"

"How are you gonna save the city from the crisis. "

"Wait nigga what?" I said and I let that guy in.

"What crisis?" I asked.

"Theirs a cult out there getting themselves and those around them in danger to see if your gonna save them. They're going to start 2:00 PM when the sun cast a certain shadow where you will appear from." The reporter said. "That is basically their thought process." He says away from the microphone.

"Ugh. Are they crazy I can't save them even if I wanted to."

"More breaking news, a rampage is going on downtown of houston. It seems to be a majority amount of people worshipping a unknown religion are going haywire. Jumping off of buildings and cars going off of highways. This so called HumanGod better be worth what it seems like a unnecessary sacrifice. Stay tuned for more details." News caster said.

"We gotta go Sam." I said as I walked out into the crowd then I ran off.

"But I don't have soul reaper powers any more." Sam said but it was too late.

I got into the clear and got out of my body. Then I ran towards the city.

Sam was calling Ryan."Hello,Ryan you seen the news?..Yeah head there and help out... ok bye...." she hung up. "He's probably enjoying this." She rolls her eyes.

"Haa" I ran up a building and caught a guy who jumped off.

"ITS TRUE! A ghost caught me!!!!" The man shouted.

Then I put him down then stopped a guy who was about to shoot himself.

" Ugh to many problems. Ultimate Clone Jutsu!!!" I yelled and a whole lot of clones appeared and started running at people saving them.

Ryan showed up. He flew at a car that just jumped off the high way. He got under it and carried it slowly back to the ground.

"Thank you fire man or I mean sun deity!" The guy said.