Chapter23: Ryan arrives

Ryan sets off back to the U.S fully healed thanks to technology, while Roderick is stuck in Velents Gen-jutsu.

The jet touches down and Ryan gets off.

"Alright, if anything happens then hit me up!" Ryan yelled over the engine's.

He walked out of the airport and sat on a curb for a taxi. He pulled out his phone and started to text.
[Yo Sam and Roderick I'm bk haha, bro u won't believe what happened down there.] He texted us.

Ryan looked up, then he seen a cab. He got up and waved his hands to signal the driver. He got in and they set off.

*Beep beep* Ryan got a text message. [Heyy, this is Velent Sam's sister, Roderick is a little, ummmm out of it right now, I can tell him u left a message.] It read.

[Alright cool, ey where are y'all?] He texted back.

*Beep beep* [ ummm] it read.

[ummm wat? Where are u guys?]
*Beep beep* [gtg] it said.

Ryan didn't respond. "(Are they fuckin? What happened to him and Sam?)" He finally got to his house. He walked to his door and he knocked.

*Bang bung bang bung* he made a beat on the door. His mom opened it.

"My baby!!!!" She said as she grabbed him and lifted him up. "Why didn't you call or text?!" She asked.

"Mom my phone plan doesn't reach in Ireland." He lied to her.

"Oh really?" She said.

"Yeah." Then he walked in and went to his room.

He sat down on his bed then started messing around on his phone.

A couple minutes past.

"(What do I want to do?)" He thought.

He got up changed his clothes into something with more mobility and set out for the warehouse.
He walked outside, then his eyes turned blue. He jumped up in the air and shot ice at the bottom of his feet. He rode his ice all the way to the warehouse.
He got off and walked in.
He walked down to the training room and started to practice his techniques, he shot at targets over and over. Trying to switch from fire and ice was difficult, but he finally realized what he needed to do to do it. Then he tried to freeze his whole body to create an ice armor.

"Shhhhccgrrrrraaaaaa!!!!!" He pushed and pushed then he pushed out ice from his body and he became frozen solid. His eyes turn blackish brown again and he heated up and melted the ice.

"Lets not do that again." He said and walked back up stairs.

He walked into a room that had a bed and he jumped and played in it.

Meanwhile with Roderick.

*Zuuurrrmmm* Velent appeared.

"You bored much?" She asked.

"Yes, I would love to leave." I answered.

"I wanna fight you right now." She said.

"Heh, I've been waiting for that all day." I prepared myself.

"Haha just kidding." She said and disappeared again.

"Uuggghhhh Damn it!" I said and punched the ground hard.

Then it shook.

"Ouch!" Velent came out of no where holding her head.

"Don't do that!" She said.

"And if I do it again?" I asked.

"Then i'll kill you repeatedly. " Velent said.

I bawled up my fist and brung it down for another punch. She surprisingly ran and grabbed my hand. She pulled me up and kneed me in the chest and threw me on the ground.