Chapter18: Velent's secret boarding school!

"(Why,am I so weak? Why every time I train; in battle I always end up on the floor? No,this time i'll win.)" Sam struggles to move her body but she was to weak to budge. "(She knows i'm not Roderick.)" Sam struggled to move again but still too weak to budge.

"You,know you fooled me for awhile." Brooklyn said.

"Your gonna die." Sam faintly said.

Brooklyn stopped walking then looked back at Sam. "Yeah,but not today." She said and continued to walk away.

"Come back and finish me..." Sam said.

"(She's really annoying.)" Brooklyn thought.

"You BITCH!!!" Sam screamed with the last of her voice.

"What did you just call me!!!" Brooklyn turned around and ran back at Sam.

"Your gonna die alittle early now!!!" She yelled.

"Release!!!" A woman's voice said.

Then all of a sudden  Velent came out of no where and kicked Brooklyn.

"Ugh." Brooklyn jumped back.

"(Is this the person I'm looking for? No,the spiritual energy is too weak and not the right kind.) How in hell did you break my barrier?" Brooklyn asked.

"Your attacks are based on chi or what you may call chakra power,and since I use gen-jutsu I was able to break your barrier." Velent explained.

"(Velent? How the hell?)" Sam thought.

"My name is Velent Ramirez student of the Hidden Arts Academy and I'm here too make you pay for what you did to my little sister!" Velent shouted too the roof tops.

"I'm also a Hidden Arts graduate a couple years ago. So you must still be a newbie considering you didn't graduate?" Brooklyn said.

Velent's face changed.

"I thought so,i'm considered a elite in my hidden talent. I attacked the pathetic school soon after i received my diploma and as a bounce I stole all the chakra from whoever tried to attack me." She said.

"(What the hell kind of boarding school did mom send you too?)" Sam thought.

"Don't worry Sam,i'll protect you with my life!" Velent said.

Brooklyn dashed at Velent, Velent surrounded her hands with chakra and dashed toward Brooklyn. They clashed into each other and started fast hand to hand combat. Velent tripped Brooklyn, she recovered then pushed Velent with her chakra. Brooklyn did some hand signs.

"Alizzin circle!" Brooklyn  commanded.

"A gen-jutsu eh, release!" Velent broke through the gen-jutsu and countered with a high flying kick.

Brooklyn blocked

"alizzin hold!" A purple band was formed around Velent.

"Teh. Your basic powers are weak,now your useless with out your hands." Brooklyn said.

"Heh,Spikey hair wrap!" Velents hair grew longer then shot towards Brooklyn.

She jumped out of the way but the hair kept tailing her.

"I'll get you,you can count on it." Velent said.

Brooklyn twirled to the side and attacked Velent's hair with her hand it cut through but the hair grew back simultaneously as she cut it and grabbed her holding Brooklyn's arms ,legs and body.

"Now die!" Velent yelled.

Sharp hairs came flying towards Brooklyn's chest. 

*Shhuuit*

It went right through her chest.

"Huh?" Velent was puzzled.

Brooklyn turned into water and puddled.

"A clone?" Velent said.

"Hey! Tell the one with the huge amount of spiritual energy to meet me at the cove...If you want your beloved princess back!" Brooklyn said as she had Sam in her left arm.

"Hey,put her down!!!" Velent ran towards her then Brooklyn jumped and disappeared.

"No!" Velent said as she punched the air. "*Sniff sniff* I gotta find Roderick." Velent said as she began to cry.

*Sszzzurrmm!!!* Brooklyn came out of thin air with Sam.

"Is this the one we're looking for?" A man voice said.

"No,she's the one who will attract the one we're looking for." Brooklyn said.

"You forgot your real mission again. You had to find the one with the power and observe his or her power, not bring it here." The mans voice said.

"You idiot we might not be ready for that kind of power yet." Another mans voice said.

"Teh,you guys are nothing but cowards, there's four of us and one of them. Plus we are stronger than most soul reapers individually." Brooklyn said.

"Hmmm. Maybe not one of them." A mans voice said.

"What do you mean?" She said.

"I sense that you fought another while you tried to capture this girl."

"Yeah but she was all a joke."

"Maybe but she'll train to get stronger, and who knows how many else is there." The man's voice said.

"Oh no.(Sam's spiritual energy vanished all of a sudden.)" I said.

"Hmm. Oh no what? What happened?" Greslda said.

"Uhh(I can't tell her otherwise she might freak out.) I just remembered I have too go meet Joel some where at this time." I said.

"What time is it?" She asked.

"Uhh mmm uhh (I looked at my phone five minutes ago. Now what time was it?) 3:46?"

"Hm, nice try." She dragged me to another shoe department.

*Ring ring ring.*

"Velent. Hello?" I answered the phone.

"Hey,Roderick come see me at the bhi park!" She said panicky.

"Velent have you been crying?"

"Roderick please,hurry up!"

"Ok I'm on my way." I hung up the phone.

"Here's the rest of my money buy whatever you want with it." I gave Greslda all of my money then ran out the store.

"(I can't sense Sam's spiritual energy at all, she better not be dead. She better be ok.)" I was saying too myself to keep good thoughts in my mind.

I was there and I seen Velent on the bench crying.

"Yo,V what happened!" I walked over to her.

She explained everything to me.

"Oh,and she also mentioned that she was a bounce." Velent said.

"A bounce!?" I shouted.

" *sniff* Yeah,and she told me where to meet her." Velent said.

"Come on, where?" I asked.

"I shouldn't tell you because I don't think your strong enough yet."

"Tell,me where their keeping my BEST FRIEND AND YOUR SISTER!!!" I ordered.