Chapter20: The Cove

"Fine... She said meet her at the cove." Velent said.

"The cove? What the fuck is that?" I said.

"A cove is like a opened cave with a big entrance. My guess is they built into the cove." Velent answered.

I stood up. "Well leggo."

"Well,how are we gonna go if we don't know where go is?" She stated.

"This is Texas, ain't that many caves here so it should stand out." I said.

"Its not like its lined up Roderick. Its not building, building, cave, building, building. Its probably not in the city." Velent squabbled with me.

"Look,the more you raise your voice the more time you give them to do what ever they want to her!"

"Its not my fault that your so stupid!" She said. "Roderick, you can't win. So tell me,how do you expect to beat them all on your own?" She said.

"He's not fighting them alone... I'm coming too." Alex the Quincy said as he walked to us.

"I thought I wasn't fightin alone? With you here imma just be carrying the weight anyways." I said to him.

"Shut up." He said.

"And you are?" Velent asked.

"Nobody you should worry about." Alex responded.

"Alex stop acting so cool." I said. "And stop flexin'. "

"I'm not,I've been working out!" He said.

"Mmhhmm." I shook my head.

"I have I mean look at them." He lifted up his sleeve and started flexing hard.

"Whoa, where is it? Check these out." I lifted up my shirt.

Me and Alex were having a personal muscle contest. Velent was cut out the scene by us.

"Yeah, and I've been doing squats too,I mean look at my ass." I started to pull down my pants.

"Ok ok its getting weird." Velent rudely interrupted. "Ok,look ocean hair, do you even know who we're dealing with? These guys got some serious skill." Velent said.

"I know more about the bounce then anyone and Brooklyn, the one you and Sam fought, is the weakest one." Alex said.

Me and Velent looked up.

"What? How do you know? She seems like she's the leader." Velent said.

"Oh trust me if you see the other 3 then you'll agree that she's a weakling." Alex said.

"You know I'm still having a problem about that word trust." I said.

"Roderick... There is a app for anything... Please download a dictionary. " He replied.

"Well,we still don't know where they are." Velent said.

"But I do." Alex said.

"Then why in fuck didn't you say you know things nigga." I said with my pants sagging.

"Because your lips never met each other." Alex said.

"Wait your tryin to say I talk to much?"

"Nooo,I'm trying to say you talk to much."

"Guys shut up! "(Bitch you shut up.") Hey blue moon where are they?" Velent said over me.

Alex looked at us. "Galveston."

"Galveston?!" Me and Velent synchronized.
"How are we gonna get there?" She asked.

"Well,you do have a car." I exclaimed.