Chapter 40:Roderick and Sam bonding time

This portion of the story is not for kids. Sexual wording and context is used in this chapter. You are able to skip over without knowledge of this chapter. Please consult your parent or guardian unless you are above the age 18. Thank you

I ran up her stairs to her apartment and knocked on the door, Sam answered the door and hugged me tightly overwhelming me with kisses. I backed her into the wall and supplied her with some nips at her throat and kisses of my own. We both caught our breath, and opened our eyes.

"Missed you babe." She said yanking me into her house.

"If only you knew how much i had you on my mind S." I saw her smile.

We walked in her room and sat at the end of her bed.

"So umm...." I said.

She put her hand on my leg and started inching towards my friend.

"I trained with Kikara yesterday." She said.

"Oh? Tell me." I quickly laid down on her lap facing up toward her and looking into her eyes.

"Nothing really special," she giggled.

"She just had me shoot renki at the wall thousands of times. We fought, me using your spiritual energy."

"My spiritual energy? The dark shit?"

"Yes that stuff Rody!" She laughed."I learned to use that shit easily." She said.

"Wait what? Since when did you learn how to do that!?"

"I don't know it was just easy."

I looked at her for a bit.
She smiled and kissed me, making me smile.

"You just might be stronger than me baby." I said.

Her smile was even bigger.
"Shut up babe, no one is better than you." She said pinching my cheeks.

"What did Zoomgitsu have you doing?"

"Oh! I almost forgot. Uhh...he put me to sleep." I said.

"Huh?"

"He put me to sleep in a dream to train, mainly on my hand to hand combat skills, like fighting using my surroundings and using all my senses and reflexes."
"Sounds intense." She said adjusting her legs alittle and rubbing my chest slowly.

"Yeah, these Shadows would attack me from all over and I had to use that training to beat them."

"How many tries did it take you babe?" She teased.

"None of your damn business woman, now, let me finish, I beat them." She looked at me.

"Then you beat them. Then what?"

"Thats it, that's the end of my story."

"Oh wow." Her eyes roll.

She moved her hand from my chest to the side of my face and kissed me with a yearning, she was trying to tell me something obviously. She wanted me, and she wanted me now.
In the kiss, I slowly rose up. Putting my hand on her face as well. I rose up and she laid down backing her lips away from mine. Just as I was beginning to get on top of her, I seen her hands on her crotch, unbuttoned her pants. I quickly caught on and I held her waist pulling her pants off of her like I was revealing her secrets. I gazed at her black laced panties and if my "friend" could grow anymore, it'll burst through my zipper.

"Baby." She called for me.

"Ye-yeah babe." I gulped.

I never once thought that me and Sam would be doing this. My bestfriend, my love. I was nervous, not because this was the first time, but because Sam seemed so calm. Her calmness had me nervous for no reason really.
I pulled down her panties and then weirdly I see her eyes open wide like I made a utter mistake. She raised her legs up pulling them all the way off with her feet and I looked down at her vagina seeing it as it was heavens gate and I must enter. My friend did grow bigger, I immediately took off my pants at the same time moving towards Sam.

"Wait!" She sat up.

My friend stuck out through the hole of my underwear. She slowly grabbed it and rubbed it.

"It's my first time Roderick."

"Heh, mine too." My smirk turned downwards.

She pulled my underwear then let go, signaling for me to remove them. As I took them off she laid back down. I crawled ontop of her, moving my penis into her. She clinched her teeth together, but then relaxed. I started moving in and out steadily. She wrapped her arms and legs around me. I kept my head to the side of her face as I began to speed up.

"Mmmm." She held in a moan.

I pressed my lips against her ear.

"Uah!" She lets it out louder.

Me not noticing how fast pace I had became. The bed became a bounce house as her legs let free of me and spreading across the bed.

"Hah." My moan and pant fused itself together.

Her arms bailed me out of her jail. I was free, I rose up to my knees lifting her up by her butt,keeping my penis in. I looked at Sam. She was squeezing her boobs and rotating them in opposite directions. She lifted her shirt up to where her Black bra was visible, then continued rubbing herself. I began my metronome,speeding up, going deeper.

"Ahh, Ahh, Mmm Rody yes I love you!" She screamed.

Her face was red and her head was leaned back.
My penis dug into her and hit the red button.

"Uhah!" She came alittle.
She moved away, pulling my penis with her but since it was attached to me, it came back.

"Holy shit baby tha- *pants* Ooo fuck yes." She couldn't think of what to say rolling to her side. Her jiggly butt shook as she squirts.

"I don't know why your tired *pants* shit let me catch my-"

"No bitch!" She turned around and got ontop of me. She grinded her vagina on the base of my penis as she took her shirt and her bra off. I stared at her boobs as they were first sight to me in person. She moved up and put my penis in place as she came back down and creams it.

"Ooo." She grabbed my hand and held it against her boob as she began bouncing.

It was a repeat. My head went back as her butt smacked against my balls on her way down. She smiled then began to grind again. I moved my waist up and started humping upwards. She caught on to my drift and began hopping. As I thrusted up,gravity brung her back down.

*smack smack smack* sounds like clapping was heard everytime we came back together.

I held her hip with the hand that was free as she bit her lips looking down at me. She sped up as I sped up. It was like we were one. I felt a drip down my penis. She was cuming. I tooned in and I realized the screams she was making. All of a sudden her orgasm became more intense. She twitch and slowed down her pace. It waterfall'd onto my legs. I only got faster, as I was preparing myself to cum. She laid ontop of me buried into my neck, just basically putting up with being inside her.

"Mmm. Uah!" I came.

She leaned up and looked at me. Feeling how warm it is. She moved her hips around just seeing how it feels, and the fun began to cool down.

She laid back down ontop of me. "I love you." She whispered in my ear.

I held her in my arms, and slowly we fell asleep.

This chapter was written by Trapan aka Leelah, please go read her stories and favorite them. Thank you for reading.