Chapter 44:It's finally time!

His spirit energy lifted us from our feet and back on the ground only to be lifted back up from our feet and back down. We were getting pushed back more and more.
He held out a hand to his left. A sword came from the sky and he caught it.

"Chiya!" He X slashed a orange blast going fast targeting Ryan.

Ryan made an Icewall in the far front of him but the attack blasted through it. Alex quickly pushed Ryan out of the way  taking the hit.

"Bruug!" The attack slashed through his skin.

Alex lashed blood in a x form on his chest and arms.

"Alex!" I yelled as i got a foot hold then i let out my power noticing that i was in genki.

I sprinted towards Alex. Dre appeared to my side.

"Roderick lay down! Sword dance!" Sam yelled.

I dropped to the ground sliding. Dre backed away but a sword clipped his leg. Ryan out of nowhere delivered a ice punch to his face. Dre was stunned for a second then he jumped up. I ran to Alex.

"Here!" I gave him some of my spiritual energy. "Try and use that to recover."

"I'm okay. Im not dead yet." Alex stood up.

The ground  darkened. "Jump!" We all jumped up then we stood on spiritual energy.

"Poison terrain!" Dre yelled.

"Watch out, the ground may be acid." Alex said.

"Alright." I ran towards Dre.

I swiped my zanpato towards his legs. He blocked with one sword then swung his other towards my head i moved my head down. I adjusted the spiritual energy in my feet and dropped some then jumped behind him. He turned around.

"Clone jutsu!" A clone appeared but took a hit from Dre soon as it spawned.

Alex shot arrows fast at Dre. Dre turned around and blocked them all.

"Gasta-" Dre appeared behind me and grabbed the back of my head and pushed me down.

I started falling towards the black acid ground and i couldn't adjust my spiritual energy to stop myself from falling. Sam quickly ran downward to me. Dre appeared infront of her and a dark man shaped figure jumped out the acid and grabbed her.

"Le-let me go!" Sam struggled.

Ryan caught me then let me get in a upright position. I jumped up to Sam. Ryan to Dre.
He whipped a rope of fire at Dre. He blocked with his arm but the rope twirled around it. Ryan yanked him. Then he was gonna deliver another ice punch but Dre caught himself and pulled back Ryan towards him. Ryan lit himself blue fire cloak and let the rope fade away. I kicked the figure behind Sam and it disappeared.
Dre dropped to the ground and the ground faded back to normal. Ryan flew up higher and started to make a blue fire ball.
Me,Sam and Alex landed on the ground.

"We have to buy time for Ryan." I said.
I raised my power even more.

Sam activates her hollow power.

"Haaa!!!" We yelled charging up.
Alex dashed in front of Dre.

Then he circled around Dre at high speeds. He was a blur as he ran around him. The blur got blue'er and blue'er which means Alex is raising his spirit energy. Arrows started shooting towards Dre from Alex. Dre tried to jumped out of the circle but Alex followed keeping the circle intact. Dre raised his power as he was dodging as well. Me and Sam ran towards them both with black and red spirit energy raging out of us.

"Ultimate clone G-string arrow!" I threw my zanpato like a tomahawk and hundreds of my zanpato appeared all bursting with black power whipping towards Dre and Alex.