Chapter 30: Stuff to think over

It's been a couple weeks, and me and the team just been recovering from the battle. I was sitting at home watching TV. My mom went going over my report card.

"You missed 47 days of School you know that right?" She said.

"Yeah, that sounds about right." I replied.

"So when are you going to make up these hours?" She said.

"I don't know." I said.

She walked away. Then I picked up the phone and texted Sam. She was at the food store, grocery shopping.

"*sigh*(There's nothing to do today. I don't even feel like training ether.)" I laid back on the couch and I fell asleep.

I slept awful once again as mind always places me in a pool of darkness and constantly tells me how worthless I am.

*Rooooaaarrr!* A hollow shouted.

*Rrooooooaaaarrr!* It sounded more real.

*Rooooaaaarrr!!!!*

I woke up. I looked at my phone and it was 2:04 am.

*Roooarr!*

"(a hollow.)" I got up and got into soul reaper form and ran out the house.

I flashed stepped to a gas station and a hollow was attacking everyone randomly.

"Hey saber tooth dude!" I shouted.

The hollow turned towards me. "I got a lot of spirit energy B, so why not come and take it?" I said.
The Hollow ran towards me.

"Heh." I ran towards it, then leap on his head and pounced higher. I turned around towards the hollow.

"G-string arrow!!!"

I threw my zanpato like a tomahawk, g string arrow was the most powerful one of them all. The hollow tried to dodge it but my zanpato's spiritual energy whipped him as it got closer.

"Glllaa!!!" Blood spat out from the hollow.

I landed and my zanpato came back towards me.

"You had no chance." I said walking towards it.

I walked in front of his head, then slashed my zanpato up finishing the job.

It disappeared.

"Yo nigga! What up!" I heard Alex from my group yell from inside the gas station. He ran out towards me.

"What you doin out here? Iss curfew." I said to him.

"Man I was just pullin up for a bag of Doritos for real dogg. "He says as he looks high. "Say, can you walk me back to my crib, just in case this shit happens again?" He asked.

"Sure." We were walking to some neighborhoods.

"It's been awhile since we hung out fool." I said.

"Hell yeah." He said.

"So what's been happening with the squad lately?" I asked.

"We been doin good, kickers don't mess with us no moe, I haven't seen Samuel in awhile too. Watch the shit." He pointed out, I hopped over it. "But yeah, none really been poppin, ever caught them niggas who shot Velent? "He asked.

"No.(Shit, I wonder what their next move is. The other Alex said something about their back up plan was to be able to revive someone.)" We were at his house.

"Ight man thanks." He shook my hand. "Oh I got another favor bruh."

"What's up?"

"Can you teach me how you fight like y'all?" He asked me.