Chapter 36: Hold out longer!

Alex started gathering his power before he could start anything. I stayed on guard in front of him.

"Your not gonna be able to last for long!" Samuel said as he flew and tackled Ryan.

"Ugh." Ryan was hit to the ground then he pounced back up, then flew back towards Samuel only to be knocked back on the ground.

"(Just end me...)" Ryan said in his head as he was going through so much pain.

" That could be done." Samuel said.

Ryan's eyes opened.

Samuel flapped his wings hard and black air spreaded over Ryan. The air turned into people shaped figures and they started attacking Ryan. Ryan turned into fire but their attacks still hit Ryan.

"AHHHHH!!!!"He yelled.

    "Hold on." I said.

"I'm ready, here's where it starts." Alex said as he stabbed a dagger like arrow into the ground.

Blue light streamed around the barrier making the barrier visible. The blue light wired to the dagger in the ground and circled around Alex.

"HAAAAAAAAA!!!!" Alex, pushing his power into the dagger.

The barrier shot a hand out toward us.

"Gasta Tensho!" I slashed a white blast at the hand.

Then spikes started coming through the ground.

"Clone justu!" Three clones appeared.

One of the clones blasted through underground. Other two stood by Alex as i was attacking the spike trail that got closer and closer to Alex.

"Roderick up high!" a clone shouted to me.

A Spike was coming from the top of the barrier and it aimed at me.
I spinned my zanpato in circles and blocked it.

*Boom!*

The clone underground rasingan'd a spike that was coming from under Alex.

Ryan consumed himself in lava then he quickly changed his eye color to blue and shot out ice then that evaporated in the air. The heat from Ryan's lava made the air turn into liquid while making the lava around Ryan turn into obsidian a very hard rock. That blocked Samuel's attack. But leaves him vulnerable for his strong spiritual pressure because once he switched to ice he was no longer in Armageddon mode.

I looked over at Ryan. "(By accident? Must be ,but that will buy us sometime.)" I looked over at Alex.

"Grrraahh!! You know its working because the barrier is attacking more and more!" Alex yelled.

A Soul Reaper appeared in a captain's outfit. She looked thin but her soul reaper outfit looked different from the other captain soul reapers.

"My Name is Suì Fēng squad captain of 13!" Suì said.

Her team suddenly appeared behind her.

"The barri-"

"I know!" she said.

Sam returned as well. "They said i could come back, they have someone who could sense his power." Sam said.

"There's no way we could beat him one on one, we are going to need everyone to attack him at once." Suì said.

"AUURRAHH!!! No can do, i'm only able to keep this open for less then a second!" Alex was saying as blood oozed out of his nose.

"Team lets go!" She yelled.

Two people stood on both sides of Alex.

"Tang 29 Open!!!" They both shouted then purple and yellow beam connected with the barrier.
The barrier kept attacking but the soul reapers stayed on their feet. Samuel looked over at us.

"If you all want to die too then so be it." He turned his attention to us.

"GO!!!" Alex shouted giving us a head start.

Me, Suì, and Sam quickly dashed toward the barrier.

It opened.

We all Flashed stepped.

We were barley able to make it in.

Samuel appeared in front of me.

I slashed my zanpato sideways, he dodged it then Sam jumped on my shoulders.

"RENKI!!!" Sam slashed the blast at Samuel.

He blocked with his wings. Ryan heard Sam's attack then started forcing fire out of his body even though the white spots have not completely disappeared.

"AAAAHHHHHH!!!" Ryan was forcing his power out.

"Suì! Help Ryan get out!" I yelled.

Me and Sam dashed toward Samuel.

"A-String Arrow!!!" I threw my zanpato at Samuel.

Sam jumped up.

"Sword Dance!" She yelled the Swords appeared around her then shot at Samuel.

He tried to dodge but our attacks followed him. He punched his fist striking spiritual energy at us flying up. We ran separate ways evading the attack. My zanpato came back. Sam and I were ready for another attack.

"I say we end this!" Ryan Burst out of the rock in Armageddon mode.

Me, Sam, and Suì felt the heat from Ryan and our sweat evaporated before it can even be considered sweat.

He blasted away from of the rock inside a white and a little bit of blue fire, shaped as a dragon head going sound fast up high towards Samuel.

Things slowed down

I seen Ryan slowly flying towards Samuel, and I felt my feet readying itself to pounced towards Samuel's direction too. I moved by reflexes, seeing Ryan going for a final blow. I was in the air slowly going towards Samuel as well. I was next to Ryan and I noticed my zanpato was charging white lightning. Ryan looked at me and i looked at him, then we looked at Samuel and time sped'd up.

*Fwwrroom Shliinng crakkk!!*

Me and Ryan departed from our power. I was not in Ganki but in my normal zanpato stage and Ryan's fire cloak was gone.

Samuel fell to the ground hard.

"Gluah." I landed first then i caught Ryan and set him down. "(Damn dat nigga skin hot)"

Blood was gushing out from a big scar on the left side of Samuel's chest and a mark that burned through his skin on the right side. Samuel balled his fist. Ryan's eyes turned blue and I readied my zanpato. The barrier opened and everyone ran in towards Samuel.

"Damn it..." He opened his wings then flew fast away.

We stood in position for a bit.

"His spiritual energy is fading! He's leaving the battle field!" A soul reaper said.

Ryan collapsed.

I caught him before he hit the ground.

*ssssss*

"Ouch." His skin was scorching as I put him on my back.

I walked towards Sam and the rest.

"You did good Ryan." Sam said to Ryan.

"I cant move my body." Ryan said.

"Hey what about me?!" I said.

"What about you. All you did was make your hair grey." Ryan said.

"Grey? (Your instinct's made your body turn into a super soul reaper automatically... But it's not perfected so don't get to happy about it.)" Zoomgitsu said to me.

"Bring him over next to the Quincy." A soul reaper said as Alex was passed out on the ground.

I laid him down then a SWAT team drove up and a ambulance. They were here to help. They helped treat Ryan, Alex and the kicker before they took them to the hospital.