Chapter 39:Becoming better

Ryan tiredly ran back to Leelah.

"Are you done?" She asked.

"You don't know?" Ryan asked.

"Please...I don't pay any attention to you,are you done?"

"*Huff* yeah I'm done." Ryan lied.

Leelah looked at Ryan. "You don't have to lie. I sense your spiritual energy has grown, Its still pretty weak but with enough fire you can do some damage. Quote on quote some damage." Leelah said.

"No!" Ryan wiped the sweat from his forehead. "I need to get stronger!" Ryan yelled.

Leelah smiled. Her zanpato turned into dust.

"Ryan, you will assist your team better from a distance." Leelah said. "Heres a game." She continued.

"Game?-"

"Yes a game. We will stand far from each other opposite sides not moving. The objective is to hit one another once without leaving your position." Leelah announced.

"I like to get close up and fight."

"I don't care, stop being a hot shot-Stand in position now!" Leelah said.

Ryan walked back.
"Roderick is the only hot shot..." Ryan stopped and turned around.

"Element of surprise is key." Leelah said then smiled.

She made her zanpato go straight towards Ryan. Ryan whipped his fire out and blocked. Leelah made her zanpato part out around Ryans back side, Ryan stomped the ground making a ice wall, then he sprayed some fire in the air controlling it to go down at Leelah, Leelah quickly brung all of her zanpato dust in front of her blocking Ryan's inferno.

-------
"Sam! I want you to put your all in your attacks!" Kikara yelled.

Sam bounced up readying her zanpato.

"Go!"

"Renki!!!Renki!!!!Renki!!!!Renki!!!Renki!!!!Renki!!!Renkk!!!!Renki!!!!" Sam, slashing the blast at the wall, but the wall was protected with a spell so it wouldn't break.
"Renki!!!Renki!!!!Renki!!!!Renki!!!Renki!!!!Renki!!!Renkk!!!!Renki!!!!" She continued.

"(She's not letting up, not a shiver of her spiritual energy is even phased)" Kikara was thinking.

"Grr. Renki Renki Renki Renki Renki Renki!!!" She continued.

"Sam! Put your all in your attack!" Kikara said as she watched.
--------------------

A shadow tried to jump on my back i grabbed his arm and brung him over me on the ground then a shadow threw a spear at me. I bent back, caught the spear and redirected it back and blocked a shadow who was going to hit me from the front and i ducked under because a shadow was going to kick me instead that shadow kicked the shadow in front of me, then i grabbed that shadow by the neck and shoulder and threw him at a couple shadows running over to me.

A shadow came from the side of me i punched at him first and started combo punching him then he blocked one of my punches so i round house kicked him in the stomach.
A shadow appeared behind me so i jumped spinned another round house kick to its face then a shadow tried to kick me from my right so i landed and 360 tripped sweeped all three of them. I stood up in battle stance.

"*Huff huff* Any more Zoomgitsu?" I said panting.

He smirked. "Yeah, lets up the difficulty again." Hundreds of shadows appeared.

They all ran at me at once.
--------------------

Ryan and Leelah were attacking each others power way in the sky. Her zanpato and His fire was spiraling around themselves. Ryan made fire come from his body as if a person was walking out of him. Then the fire ran fast towards Leelah.