Chapter5: Roderick vs The Quincy.

He was fast but I was faster. The fire in my eyes never wore out. All in my mind was Sam hurt! And if I had never came back for some sex ed tips, then this could have got a whole lot worse for her.
He shot some arrows in the air then some at me. I hit them out of the way with my zanpato as I dodged the falling ones. I pushed toward him for an attack but I seen he was gonna dodge it so I stopped.

"Is shooting arrows all you got!?" I asked.

"Your not going all out so why should I?" He answered.

I swung my zanpato at the ground making a big cut. He shot another arrow I dodged it then I ran at him and he backed away and jumped in the air. I followed him and scraping my zanpato on the ground then I jumped up.

"Ultimate clone jutsu!!!" Hundreds of clones appeared.

"Lets go!!!" I yelled as we all ran towards him.

He dodged and shot his arrows. One of my clones broke through towards him. Then the clone kicked the Quincy high in the air.

"Ultimate!!!!" A clone came and kicked him to the right.

"RODERICK!!!" Down below I was storing my rasingan.

Then two clones came and kicked the Quincy down.

"BARRAGE!!!" I came with the rasingan and slammed it towards the Quincy.

But he dodged it. Then a clone came up with another rasingan and smashed him in the stomach. The rasingan made him spin then blew him away like a spiral.

"Aaaahhhurrgg!!!" He flew far back and into a building. Smoke was everywhere, I ran towards Sam to see if she's okay.

*Snap*

"Ugh."

His spiritual pressure rose high too high, so high that you can clearly see it form into his bow and you can see the ratii being striped from the spiritual energy and forming into a arrow,and it was stored into a case on his back.

"You ready to fight a full fledged Quincy? " He said with an mysterious incredible amount of spiritual pressure.

"Where did all that power come from?"

"I don't know." He said behind me.

I turned around and he wasn't there. Then I spotted him by the roof.

"(He's gotten a lot faster.)" I seen a light from the corner of my eye. I looked and it was an arrow.

My eyes opened with a little fear."(I didn't even see him draw an arrow, let alone aim and shoot it.)"

"To let you know. I missed on purpose,next time I won't. " He said as he walk down the roof.

"Aaahhh!!!!" I looked at my shoulder and there was an arrow in it.

I fell to my knees then he pulled out a arrow that looked a whole lot like a dagger. He walked closer and closer.

"I'M NOT GOING TO LOSE!!!!" I yelled.
I grabbed my zanpato. The cuts in the ground I made earlier began to glow blue.

"Its time too boom Zoomgitsu!!!" The blue began to turn dark red and black.

"Genki!!!" My zanpato transformed in too a black and red guitar, the blade almost invisibly outlined around the body and I held it by the neck. The key to unleashing my true zanpato power is by metaphorically opening the underworld. "You wanted me to go all out, well here I am!" I ran towards him charging up Zoomgitsu for a power attack.

"Wait!" He screamed.

He backed away and I stopped with a powerful wind stream crashing into my back.