Chapter 17: NEXT!!!

Ryan was on the ground losing his life by the second.

"It was too easy." Sam said to Roderick.

Then they kissed.

"Wait I thought we were supposed to disappear when he dies?" Roderick said.

"Let me go make sure he's dead." Sam walked back over to Ryan. She bent over. "Hmm,he is dead."
"Haaaa!!!" Ryan yelled from the ceiling, and stabbed her with a blue fire sword.

Then he formed another in his other hand a stabbed her with that one. He jumped out of the way.

"Fire Blade Scatter!!!" He said and the fire swords spreaded in her body.

"Aahhghhh!!!" She fell too her knees.

"You think i'll run out of fire that fast? I used more power when the hallows attacked." Ryan stated.

"Then how?" She asked in a whisper.

"Heheh I've learned to make a clone out of fire and the whole time you've been fighting it, while I got my team mate out of the smoke. You see my clones don't disappear after one hit." Ryan explained.

"But it takes a bit of power to be able to shape the clone with fire and give a good supply of power though am I right?" Roderick said.

"Yeah, but during the fight I was storin up more power." Ryan said.

"But why didn't you attack Roderick?" She asked.

"Because he would of countered it and my plan would be for nothing, I'm sorry Sam but you gotta to go." Ryan snapped his fingers then all of the fire shot out of Sam in different directions and he absorbed it back. She died with out a sound. "(Damn that felt so wrong. Now its time for plan B, use Roderick's weakness. He can't use a certain amount of power or he would kill himself.)" Ryan thought.

Ryan ran at Roderick. He formed one blue fire sword and in his other hand he had his hand opened up to absorb energy of fire that's been wasted.
Ryan swung from the top Roderick countered from the bottom,then Ryan's sword disappeared he absorbed the flames and made another. He swung to the side and Roderick countered again. Ryan repeated the same thing over and over till Ryan was backed into a corner.

"Lava web!" A web made of lava was behind Roderick the whole time and it swiftly came at Roderick fast. Ryan held on to Roderick so he wouldn't jump out of the way.

"Haaaaaaa!!!!!" Roderick pushed his spiritual energy out and pushed the web back as well.

Ryan squeezed out then flew in the air. Roderick put his zanpato on his back then put his hands together with his index, middle and thumb finger pointing up. Then he ran at Ryan. Roderick jumped on the walls running on it using his chakra. Ryan started shooting fire balls.

"Clone jutsu!!!" The fire hit Roderick. Then he burst out of the smoke with a chakra bomb.

"Haaaa!!!" He smashed it into Ryan's stomach then Ryan twirled to the other side of the hall way.

*CRASH!!!*

"Ouch... Well,I knew it wasn't gonna be easy." Ryan said.

"I'm not done yet!!! Ultimate clone jutsu!!!" Roderick yelled. Then it seemed like a hundred clones were charging up chakra bombs.

They all charged at Ryan. Ryan took out his pistol's and shot out bullets igniting fire into his shots. He shot and shot, then Ryan jumped in the air because he had to reload. They started to follow him up the wall.

Ryan flew dodging the clones who were gonna smash they're chakra bombs into him. Ryan got in the clear.

"Renki!!!!Gasta Tensho!!!!" Two attacks were coming fast at Ryan in the shape of a cross hair.

Ryan heated up his body and a blue fire cloak appeared. He easily dodged because he was faster now. He came at Roderick with two blue swords. He swung the one in his right Roderick moved knowing he will not be able to block his left.

"Fire Shockwave!!!" He pushed back Roderick with his purple fire.

"Heh." Roderick cut two lines in the ground as he was pushed back. He landed then pointed his zanpato at Ryan."Boom!!!! Zoomgitsu!!!" Then more power shot out of Roderick. He disappeared. All of a sudden a big cut on Ryan's back appeared. Then blood started to shoot out.

"Aahgg!! Aaaarrgggg!!" Ryan built up more fire then on his stomach had grew a white shaded circle. His body flamed a blue cloak.

"Hahaha I've been saving this mode for years Roderick. The Armageddon mode!!!" Ryan yelled and fire shot out of the walls. "As long as theres oxygen in the world, I have unlimited fire power!!!!" Ryan appeared in front of Roderick and disappeared then appeared to the side and kicked Roderick.

"Ugghh!!!" Roderick recovered. Then dashed back to Ryan, letting all his spiritual energy and chakra out.

They were fighting  back in forth evenly matched.

"Ultimate clone jutsu!!!" Clones came out and started shooting Gasta Tensho and Renki's at Ryan.

Ryan made alot of fire clones as well and started firing fire tornados and lava slides everything Ryan could think of. Ryan flew at a clone and punched it, then smacked down to the ground to send a wave of fire every where.

"(I'm out of chakra... This is bad.)" Roderick thought.

"DIE!" Ryan and his clones ran at Roderick.

"Zoomgitsu NOW!!!"Roderick yelled.

"Uh oh!(Not that move. The move of all the spiritual energy from all the hallows Roderick killed,his secret move.)" A bunch of spiritual energy started bursting out of Roderick's body.

Since Roderick is in ganki his zanpato is in its hallow state. Which means when he kills a hallow instead of going to the soul society, it's spirit energy is stored in his zanpato.

"(Damn,I didn't expect him too do this.)"Ryan thought.

"Devil Gasta Tensho!!!!" A dark Red blast came out of the zanpato and smashed into all of Ryan's clones.

"(It doesn't even need to touch, its the force of it.)" Ryan thought.

The blast was heading straight for him.
"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!" Ryan pushing out fire the white shade grew bigger and bigger. "(Its my only chance to break his energy!)" He blasted him self sonic fast at Roderick. Breaking through the attack. Roderick's spiritual pressure was so intense that it tried to repel Ryan.

"Aaaaaaarrrrrrhhhhhhgggggghhhhh!!!!!!" Ryan forced more power out then the White shade was getting bigger to the point where his whole torso was white.

Ryan won't be able to use his fire powers when he's out of Armageddon mode, because he'll have too wait till the white shades has cleared,but if it covers his entire body he'll reach maximum power then when its over he'll lose his fire ability.

"GGGGGGGRRRRRRREEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" The white flames grew and grew.

"AAARRRGGGHH!!!" Roderick yelled. Then he fell on the ground dead. Ryan contrast his power and passed out.

"(His own power killed him.)" He thought as he fell to the ground.

He woke up and his team was standing over him. "He's up!!!"

"Dude we thought you were dead. And what's up your glowing white in places?" A Charlie member said. Ryan explained what happened.

"So,you wanna rest up while you recuperate?" He said.

"You were the only one who got trapped into the smoke because you saved me bro." The bravo member said.

"What about the enemy?" Ryan asked.

"I doubt they'll come in here." He said.
They were inside the boiler room.

"Just take a break we'll keep guard." The alpha captain said.

"Oh ok." Ryan dozed off then fell asleep.