Chapter 29

The tears were falling from my eyes without any effort. I was feeling helpless what to do. That time, I was really feeling myself useless. I heard knock on the door with Jatin's voice, "Sister in law, please open the door. I have taken your breakfast."

I looked at door with anger. If I have power like them,I definitely killed him by my gaze. Ugh, it's only my imagination. There was another knock but I ignored it. Because Jatin and Ayush were last peoples with whom I wanted to talk just now. But can't Jatin take it a hint and don't knock the door anymore? It's got irritated me but I couldn't do it.

I was only glared at door with disdainful eyes. In a blink, Jatin twisted the door knob and he was inside. I was wondering but I recalled who was he. He has powers it's normal to him. I lived with Ryan and his family that's why it's normal for them.

I shouted with anger, "Don't you take hint I don't want to talk anyone now?can't I spend some time alone here?"

He didn't affect with my tone. He calmly put down the plate on side table and said polielty, "Sister in law,I am sorry that I came in like it. I knocked the door many times but you didn't answer. I was worried and you didn't eat anything since last two days. We gave you energy injection but they were for only emergency. They were not equivalent like food. That's why eat something to gain your energy."

I didn't care about food that time. My future was not secured. Even, my love .. I said with making my face, "I am not hungry."

He sat down on side couch and looked at me, "Sister in law, I can understand your feelings but if don't eat, how will you protect yourself."

I said with anger, "How can you understand my feelings? Do you ever love to someone?"

Then I noticed his sad expression. Then I just realised what did I say. My anger gone immediately and there was concern on my heart for him. I heard Ayush lost his other half. But what about Jatin?

I put my hand on my mouth and said with lower my head, "I am sorry. I didn't mean it. My family and friends said right that I am really foolish who doesn't know how to talk."

Jatin said with forcefully, "It's ok sister in law, you don't know anything about me. I didn't take it on my heart."

I pouted, "I know you are only saying. If anyone said it to me,I will definitely kill that person."

He chuckled softly, "Sister in law, you are really amazing. You said you don't know how to talk. But I don't think so."

I tried to divert his attention and asked in gossip tone, "Then tell me, do you meet your other half or not till yet?"

He looked at distance. I tried to read his expression but I failed. After few moments, "I won't lie to you. I met but nobody knows except both of us."

My eyes got widened, "Why?"

He looked at me without expression, "You will get know soon."

I asked with blinking my eyes slightly, "did Ayush know?"

He shook his head with no. I didn't ask further. But I changed the topic, "How did Ayush lose his other half?"

Jatin took a deep breath and told, "Sister in law, I don't know much because when he met her. I was not with him. Even nobody met his other half except Ryan. I remembered correctly that time I went to my uncle's town for personal reason. Ryan and Ayush went to your society like we go usual. That time, Ayush met her. He was so happy because he told me via call. Ryan and I were happy for him even we teased him. He said, 'he will take his revenge when we will meet with our other half.' That time, we never imagined it happened like that. Suddenly, his other half died and he blamed on Ryan. Ryan tried to give explanation but he didn't listen."

I was shocked to hear it. I knew he lost his other half but I never thought his other half died. I asked with trembling voice, "what do you think he lost his other half because of Ryan?"

Jatin looked at me and replied, "I don't know exactly what happened that's why I can't say anything. But I know Ryan very well. He was heartless that time but he never did like it."

I was relieved to hear that Jatin also thought it. I asked with raising my eyebrows, "Then why are you following Ayush?"

He said with sincerity, "That time, Ayush was losing himself. He blamed on Ryan. Even tried to kill him that's why he was banned from our society. His family can't support him because it's against our society. If nobody was his side, he will be crazy. And that was dangerous for everyone because we care him. Then Ryan and I decided that I will follow him till last of my breath."

I couldn't think properly that first, Ayush tried to kill Ryan.... his best friend. What happened to his other half? Second, Jatin sacrificed a lot.

I asked for confirmation, "You are not with your other half because you are following Ayush."

He didn't say anything about it but said, "My other half wanted to come with him and abandon our society but I denied. Because if Ayush knew, he will never let me follow him."

I rubbed my temple with frustration. They are best friends and care to each other. I laughed mockingly, "Three of you are best friends and care to each other but you have grudge for a girl. You know we human have no power but we are more reliable than you. In our friends group,we girls never fight for any boy. It was unspoken rule between us. You know when Ryan joined my college. My girls friend had crush on him. Even, they bet on who will win his heart first, others will not have any objection. And luckily, he chose me. Even I was not on bet but my friends is not jealous with me. They all support our relationship."

Jatin said coldly, "I know sister in law, we are different from human. Because we can't feel love to others like our other half. But we also know the importance of friendship. That time, Ayush almost lost his senses that's why he attacked on Ryan. Now, his mental health is improved and he accepted the reality that's why he doesn't want to harm anyone. He blames on Ryan that's why he wants Ryan also felt it what he felt. But he never wants to hurt you. You are safe with us."

I understood what he wanted to say. May be, he was right because I also feel different when I am with Ryan. Ayush didn't try me to harm. I changed the topic, "By the way, when both of you don't want me and Ryan together. Why do you call me 'sister in law'?

He smirked lightly, "I know Ryan very well he will find a way to be with you."

My mind responded  a few seconds later what he said. I looked at him wondering and question look.

He nodded and said with smile, "Now eat something. It's not good to be hungry for your health."

I looked myself. I worn that clothes for three days. My eyebrows twisted with disgusting. I asked with raising my eyebrows, "will I have to wear these clothes till I will stay here?"

He stood up with smile, "No, wait for me. I will come back in few seconds."

I didn't know what his meaning. I stood up and went to attached bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. Then I heard knock on door. I wiped my face with fresh towel and opened the door. Jatin was standing there with a paper bag. He raised towards me and said, "It's for you. If you have any problem in size, please tell me carefree."

I nodded, "Thank you." And I took the bag from him.

He asked, "Sister in law, when you will come back your breakfast get cold that's why I am taking it. And come back later with fresh breakfast."

I said polielty, "it's ok. I will be downstairs after getting fresh up. You don't need to trouble."

He nodded and left. And I closed the door and took bathroom.

When I went to downstairs, there was only Jatin. We took breakfast together. We talked about many things. I didn't know he is good company. After talking, We watched comedy tv serials together and enjoyed our time. I wish Ryan find me soon but I like Jatin company also. I was dam sure after getting out from here I will miss Jatin as a good friend.