Chapter 24

The following morning,
After taking breakfast, a car was standing in front of our home. We got ready for going out. My parents locked the house and we came out. As I looked the car, I looked towards my family with suspicious. I don't know anything about car but I can say with sure that it was costly. My family belongs to middle class that's why our relatives and family friends are also not rich. We only afford cheap car not this type of costly car. Even we can't afford it's hiring charges.

As my family noticed that I was suspicious. Kavya said with smiling, "they send this car for lift. Let's go otherwise we will late." She wrapped her arm around my arm and dragged me inside the car. When we settled into car. The driver started the engine.

We were silent. I was looking outside the window. It's my city. And I missed it when I was Ryan's land. It is not that I was not happy there. Ryan and his family care me like my family. But how can I forget my family suddenly. Whenever I know I can't meet with my family in future. I didn't know after going with Ryan, when would I  meet my family in future. There is not certainty.  it's not that I don't love him but I was confused. Can I give my all to him? I couldn't say. My dream was different. I wanted to do job and help to my family. I didn't think about marriage before meeting him. He came into my life suddenly. I didn't plan or think about it. If he is normal just like us, my family will have no problem with him. Even my family accepted him. But I knew they didn't accept him with wholeheartedly. That's why I was more confused. I knew my family cares me a lot and they are thinking about happiness that's why their opinion is important for me. The care was riding since 40 mintues. Suddenly it stopped. I noticed it was the gate of community. I lived here since childhood that's why I knew everything about this city. It was a restricted area. Outsider can't enter without anyone person. It was highly secure and protected area. Even you can't enter if you have money and power without their permission. I heard many bad and good things about it from my previous classmate whose parents were into politics.

I was sure that my family was hiding something from me. That's why it's not use to ask them. Let's wait and watch. I was sitting while looking outside the window. I was observing what's going on outside. The driver got outside from car and took out a paper from his pocket. He gave the paper to security officer and said something. They exchanged few sentences with each other. The security officer looked towards our car then nodded  I am sure he couldn't see inside the car because it was highly equipped.

The driver seated his seat and the gate opened automatic. The driver started the engine and the car entered inside the community. There were two or three storey large building both sided. Now, I understood why every rich people in our city wants to enter in this community. I didn't know how and when my family started to know this type of people. And why did we come today here. A lot of questions into my mind but I had to wait for answer that's why I was silent. I was really wondering about myself. If it happened in few months ago, I already start to throw a lot of questions towards my family and it's hard for them to handle but now everything is changed. A lot of strange thing happened since I met him.

The car was running on the road. Now buildings disappeared from our sights and we entered into forest. Why were we going to forest? After ten minutes, I saw a building in front of us. No, it was not building, it was looking like palace.  I looked towards my family. They were also shocked like me. I glared them with questioning look. They gulped and suddenly covered their expression and gave me weak smile.
I shook my head as I was saying 'i am not convinced with you guys.'

The driver got out from car and he opened the gate for us. We climbed out from car. Kavya and I streched our body because we sat into car from  last an hour. We looked each other and giggled. And our parents gave us threating looks. Thank God, something is not changed till yet. I was glad that we are same family members.