chapter 19

We reached into dinning room. There was Ryan's mom and another couple sat on the dinning table. It was huge rectangle tables with many chairs. Everything was already set on the table. Ryan hugged her mom by back and greeted with smile. Her mom put her hand on his cheek with affection and greeted back. He greeted another couple and they greeted him back. Ryan's dad sat chair next to Ryan's
mom. Sona greeted Ryan mom and another couple and sat on one chair. Ryan came to me, let me sit on the chair and sat beside me. Another couple smiles and lady introduced herself, "hello Mithali, I am Ryan's anut and Sona mother." I greeted her with smile. She pointed towards her next, "he is Ryan's uncle and sona's father." I greeted him with smile. They looked at me with affection and Ryan's anut said, "you are really beautiful as Ryan told us." I blushed and Ryan held my hand under table.

Ryan's father cleared his throat, we all looked at him and he asked, "are you feeling comfortable here Mithali?" I nodded because if I didn't feel thI had no choice. I was here and I was to live here without any choices.

He nodded with assumement and we started to eat. Ryan's aunt asked, "why are you both arguing?"

"Mom, it was not my fault this time. He is so much annoying." Sona explained with innocently. I chuckled because she was right.

Ryan glanced at me and asked her with raising eyebrows, "Really, care to explain."

"Yeah, I only want to feel her comfortable. And you want to keep her in that house."

"You Don't need to think so much. She is comfortable with me."

"Oh really, ask her." Sona pointed towards me. And they all looked  at me for answering. I looked at both with confusion. And opened my mouth and closed because I didn't know what to say.

"Why are both of you dragging me into this argument?" I asked with shrugging my shoulder.

"Because we are arguing for you." Sona answered with waving her hand into air, "why am I feeling you are on his side?" She was looking hurt.

I was feeling guilty. She was nice to me and I was not helping her, "I am not his side."

As I said, she laughed, "now you know I am right. She said it."

He almost glared her, "you can't use your power on her."

"My sweet cousin, I am not using my power. Because I do not need it. And don't forget, she is also my relative now." She defined herself. I seriously didn't know what they were talking about.

"Because of me." He pulled me towards himself. I was embrasing because his parents and his uncle aunt was there. He whispered into my ears, "don't worry. They have no problem with it. It is normal here." I looked at him and he nodded. I looked at everyone and they was enjoying their meal. I felt some relax.

"They always fight like that so don't worry Mithali about them." Sona's mom told with nonchantly.

I smiled, "kavya and I was also like it

in childhood." I remembered our argument, our fighting for nothing. I chuckled at the our memories. They all looked at me as I lost my mind. "Sorry, but I recalled something." They all nodded and I continued, "papa said that we were cat and mouse in past birth that's why we fight like enemy."

They all laughed and Sona asked, "according to your father, who was cat and who was mouse?"

I grinned, "of course I was mouse because I am looking innocent."  She burst into laughter and Ryan smiled and whispered, "and you are my mouse." I glared at him  playfully, murmured shut up.

We enjoyed our dinner. His parents told me about his childhood funny memories. He was feeling embrasment but he seemed I was enjoying, he relaxed. I told about my childhood memories which I remembered or my parents told me. Seriously, we did funny thing into our childhood which we can not imagine.