Chapter 27

Jatin was on driving seat while I was on passenger seat. The car was running on road since one hour. I was worried for them. I asked impatiently, "Jatin, when will we reach there? I am worried If we will be late. Please drive fastly."

Jatin looked at me with apologize, "I am sorry. Sister in law."

I looked at him with confusion. Before I could understand, I felt my body was feeling lightly. I tried to say but there was no words coming out from my mouth, 'what the hell was happening with me?'

I felt my eyelids were getting heavy but I tried to not shut my eyes. At last, I failed and got unconscious.

Ryan's POV

I was very excited that I am going to get married with my love. Yeah, I love Mithali very much. I never imagined in past that I will ever love someone so much but now I do. I never expected that my other half would be so cute and sweet.

I already prepared everything because now I can't wait her to be mine forever. I knew because of my cousin and friend I had to her send her home. I never wanted to send her because I was scared what if she doesn't want me. What if she rejects me. First time, I was really scared from something. But now I was relaxed because I was talking with her by phone call and she cleared that she wants to be with me. I was excited because i will going to take her back tomorrow. I promised myself that I will never leave her alone afterwards. I will be her side ever.

Suddenly, I felt there was something wrong. I didn't know why I was feeling like that. I tried to contact her by our bonding link but it was weak that's why I couldn't. As I was going to call Mithali, Sona came to me and said, "Ryan, uncle is calling you."

I looked to my mobile and took deep breath. May be, I was thinking so much. By the way, I will meet her tomorrow morning. Sona was waiting for my response that's why I looked to her and said, "ok"

She asked with concern, "Are you missing her?"

I gave her smile and nodded, "Yeah, you will understand when you will meet your other half."

She didn't say anything about it. I never knew why she always keeps quiet when we mention about her other half. I remembered correctly she was very excited to meet him three years ago. But suddenly, she stopped talking about it. And if anybody mentioned about him, she always changed the topic. I wish she will meet him soon.

She changed the topic, "Ryan, I knew you will hurt if I ask it but I want to know what will you do if she doesn't want to be with you."

I looked at her with widened eyes. I was really angry to hear it but she was my little sister that's why I controlled myself and asked with gritted teeth, "Sona, why are you saying it?"

She took deep breath, "Ryan, I am sorry to hurt you but I spent time with her. You knew we are friends now. She is very attached to her family. And it's hard for her to leave them. When she knows it's rare chance to meet her family. And she is human. She is not as us. You know what I am trying to say."

I glared at distance and said in low voice, "but I trust her. She will never reject me."

I ignored her and went to my father's study room. After knocking at door, I opened door and said, "Dad."

My father was doing work on his table. After hearing my voice, he looked at me and said, "Ryan, I have to talk you."

I sat infront of his table and asked, "Dad, what's up?"

He asked, "when are you going?"

I knew what was he talking that's why I smiled and replied, "I will go tonight."