chapter 16

"May be he went by back door." Karan told us.

May be but I needed him.

Sam slept into Karan bedroom. First he was tired and second he couldn't go to his house in that condition. Mohini ad Sid went to their house. Karan went to drop Maya, Deepa and Shalini. While i, natasha and Anjali were in his hall. We were silent and there were a lot of thoughts in my mind.

I was really regretted for my behavior. I shouldn't not have yelled at him. He did it for me and I ruined everything. What if he leave me alone? I was going to almost crying.

Anjali put her hand on my shoulder. And I put my head on her shoulder. She patted me while Natasha was my other side. Natasha said, "Mithali, he will come back soon. Why don't you call him?"

I lied, "I called him but he didn't pick up." I was sobbing.

"Don't worry, Mithali. Give him some time." Anjali tried to keep me calm. But they didn't know about him. He was short temper. What if he took it seriously and wouldn't come back?

Karan entered into hall and said, "let's go girls. It's already late. Your parents would be worried. And don't worry Mithali I will talk him later." I nodded and wiped my tears from my cheeks.

As we headed towards his car, Ryan came back near me and asked, "why are you going home without me? Its my duty to drop you safe at your home." I hugged him and couldn't control my emotions, "where were you? You know how much I scared for you."

He hugged me back and patted my back, "I am sorry Mithali. I should have told you. It was emergency and I had to go."

I nodded and I said to good bye to my friends. Ryan and I sat into his car. When he started the engine, I held hid free hand and said with nervously, "I am sorry Ryan. I shouldn't have yelled at you."

"It's ok Mithali. I can understand he is your friend." He said with a weak smile. I knew he was upset because of my behavior. But I left that topic for later.

There was silence and I was afraid that he never behaved like that. He always tried to me feel good but that time he was serious. And I couldn't sense what he was thinking. As he stopped the engine in front of my house. I said with upset tone, "bye Ryan." He only nodded. And I came out from his car. As I took steps towards my home, he held my wrist and pulled me towards him. I smiled because I wanted him to hold me. He hugged me, "I am sorry Mithali for my behavior." He held me tightly as his life depend on it. I hugged him back and said, "it's not your fault, Ryan."

He said, "I can't see tears in your eyes. When I sensed you are hurt and crying. I almost lost my temper."

"It's ok Ryan. But please never do that again. You can't hurt anybody because of me." He nodded, "I can't promise you but I will try." He smirked and I felt my Ryan came back to me.

I crushed my lips on his lips. First he confused but soon he responded. I forgot my all worried and insecurities.

I heard someone cleared it throat from my beside. I broke our kiss and I was frightened. What if it we're my parents.

I heard kavya's voice, "Mithali." I felt relax. Ryan asked, "you need any help." I shook my head with no and kissed on his cheek, "good night. See you later."

He smiled and said, "see you in dreams" I giggled and he chuckled. He seated in his car and I went inside my home. Kavya glared me and asked, "what was that for?"

"Let me change first." I pleaded and she nodded. We came in our room. I went to bathroom. I washed my makeup and change my dress into night wear. A smile spread on my lips as I thought about him. I knew he was feeling the same.