Chapter 1

I went to mall for shopping with my elder sister, kavya. She is two years old from me. But we are best friend and we share everything with each other. We bought clothes, makeup stuff, some posters for our bedroom and any others things. We stopped at a restaurant for a bite. We set our bags beside the table and our chairs. We gave the ordered and paid for our meals. We have waiting for our number on restaurant screen and chatting. "Now, I am excited to show our shopping to mommy." Kavya said. Actually, she likes to shopping a lot. I smiled to see her excited and put my head on table with helping of my both hand and murmured, "I am tired and I want to sleep." She playfully hitted on my arm and said, "how can you sleep a lot?" I chuckled and head up and shrugged my both shoulders, " because I like to sleep and you know it's my favorite hobby." She rolled her eyes at me and said, "I am not tired. I can shopping whole days. But we are not that rich it my bad luck." "You have already a lot of dresses. I don't think you need more and by the way, we have a lot of shopping bags already. I can't carry much bags than its."

"If we are rich, then we don't have need to carry it." Yeah she was right. I chuckled and saw our number on restaurant screen. "It's our number and I am going to take our order." I said and get up. She was checking her phone. And I accidentally bumped with someone. I said sorry without looking at him. I reached to counter where I have to collect our order. Actually, I hate that moment when I bumped to someone. I see in movies that when boy and girl bumped, they fall in love to see in each other eyes. That s the reason I don't look at that. Because I don't want to fall in love with some stranger. I took my order and thanked to counter man and came to our table where Kavya was seated. She was checking her phone till now. It means she didn't look me to bump someone. It means my luck is on my side because I couldn't handle that awkward siutation when she laughs at me. Actually, she loves to tease me. We were eating our meal and suddenly she slapped on my left arm and whispered, "a guy is looking at you. "

I thought she was kidding but looking at her expression. She was serious. I glanced where she was looking. I found a boy is looking at me. When he saw me, he gave a smile and I turned back to kavya. My heartbeat began fast. I recognized him because of his green t shirt and light blue jeans. I bumped to him earlier.

"He is cute and handsome, Mithali." She said with excitement. Yeah she was right but i don't care. "He is stranger and I don't like him. That's why concern your meal. And don't look at him." I told her in roughly tone. Actually she was elder me but I am more mature than her.

"Are you jealous?" She asked me with amusement.

"no" I replied softly. But she was not satisfied with my answer. "Look I don't want to be in any trouble. And you know he is stranger. I don't think we should talk about him any more." I replied. what I am thinking..

"omg" she said with shocked. I didn't understand and she murmured, "he is coming towards us." My heartbeat began fast and I panicked because I don't not what to do and what to say in that situation. We held our breath but within two seconds, he passed away near us. As he got out from the restaurant door. We brust into laugh. Actually it was awkward situation with funny. And all peoples in restaurant were looking at us with shocked as we grew two heads.

I mean we are thinking that he was coming towards us but actually, he was going out. Our eyes were watering because of laughing. We enjoyed our rest meal and came to home.

................

When we rang the bell of our main door. My mom opened the door. she saw shopping bags in our hands and smiled. Actually it hard to handle a lot of shopping bags to both of us. We came inside the house in hall.

Our main door is attached with a small hall. In the right side of hall, there was attached kitchen and the left there was a room which is our parents and a staircases. Kavya and I share the room and our bedroom was on first floor and a more room which is for guests. But we accidentally have guest.

Kavya and I put the bags on floor and sat on sofa. While my mom took two glass of water for us. She put the glasses on table and sat on other chair and said, "I think you spend your one month salary on shopping."

Kavya and I smiled at each other. Kavya do job and I am studying now. It's my final year and after couples of month I will be graduated. I will do job.

"No mommy, we mostly purchased discounted items." Kavya told. We belongs to middle class family. That's why when we heard about sales, we go to shopping. They are cheap and adjust in our budget. We can't spend a single coin without our budget. Kavya was unpacking whole stuff and showed to mommy.

She was giving her opinion and I am not interested in that. I got up and said, "I am tired. I am going to bed for some rest." They both nodded.

Kavya gave me unpacked stuff and told, "take it our room." I nodded.

I went to upstairs and opened my room door. It was a small room with sky blue colour paint on wall. There was a bed in middle. In right side there a study table with two chair and a rafck for our books. In left side, there was a attached bathroom and a almari. I opened the almari and took out a top and pajama. I changed my dress because I feel comfortable in my home dress. I washed my face and laid on my bed. I was thinking about today. I don't know when I slept.
,....,............. ..
"Mithali, get up" I heard kavya voice.

"let me sleep. It's only 5 mintue and you are awaking me." I don't want to get up now.

"it's 8 pm. Papa came to home. And by the way you are sleeping moslty two hours."

"No, you are lying." I said in sleeping voice. There was no chance for me to get up.

"Dinner is ready and I am going downstairs. If you wanna eat then come. It's your choice." She told me and left. Because she knew if I don't want to get up. Nodody have power to me to get up.

I glanced at watch and she was right. But I wanted to take a nap. If I take a nap, there was no guarantee to get up in 5 minutes. That's why I chosed to get up and went to downstairs. My parents and kavya sat on dinning table and enjoying their dinner. I went to dinning table and sat on chair. I closed my eyes. "If you want to sleep, why are you here? Go and sleep." I know it's kavya.

"but I am hungry." I said with closing my eyes.

"Mithali, don't need to do act and eat your dinner." It was my papa.

"Oh papa, you are here I didn't see you." I said with chuckled.

They knew I was kidding that's why they were laughing. And me too.

We finished our dinner. Kavya and I washed the dishes. While my parents sat in the hall and watching TV. We finished our work and went to hall.

We took our seat.

My father, "so you went to shopping."

"Yeah" we told in unison. "Kavya I am tired that's why you take the bags." I told her.

"You slept and ate. How can you tired? I helped to mummy for preparing for dinner." Kavya gave me the reason. She was right.

"ok I am taking." Because I don't want to listen my mom lectures. (You are 21 years old and you don't know how to cook.blah blah). Actually I have no interest in cooking. I know I have to learn cooking. But now why I waste my time for it. I have my important work than it.

I came to hall with all shopping bags. It's hard but I could manage. I like to those work which seems to hard but in reality it is easy. Kavya showed all stuff to papa and told what to do except that guy incident. While I was watching TV because I didn't have any interest in any type of chat.

I prepared tea for all of four and drank together. After that, my parents went to go to sleep and we watched the movie.
,.....,...,.........,........ .. .....

Thanks friends for reading story I am waiting for your opinion.