chapter 10

Ryan's point of view

My family wanted me to spend time alone. As I could think about myself. Or may be I could enjoy. But when I came this city, there were a lot of sad memories. I didn't want to come this city but I could not stop myself. It's about a year but those memories were fresh for me. I used to spending my time with kunal, my cousin and Rakesh, my friend. They were my life and I could not think my life without them. But that incident would change everything. I was alone and in my own.

I was walking in the mall without taking any interest. I had not work to do. That's why I came to mall to kill my time. But I was getting bore with passing every second.

I heard a laughter voice, I was feeling shiver in my whole body. It was just like that I woke up after long time. I decided to follow that voice but there was rush that's why I couldn't reach the owner of that voice. I pushed away everyone who was in my path but I missed her.

I searched her everywhere. I saw her  in restaurant. I immediately entered into  it. I was desperate to talk her. But I noticed she was not alone. There was another girl with her. She was busying to talking with that girl. I glanced my surroundings. There was only one table empty that's why I took it without thinking. I wanted to look at her face but I could see her back. I knew I was acting weird but I couldn't control myself.

I noticed other girl said something to her and she turned to look at me. I gave her my best smile. But she turned back. I waited her to turn back again but she didn't that's why I thought to leave and talk her later.

As I went to her closer, I could feel her heart beat and my heart beat also faster. I controlled my self and exit. I heard her giggled. I waited her to come out.

It's about twenty minutes when they came out. I had to wait other girl to leave as I can talk to her. I followed them. They hired auto and I was following with my bike and maintaining distance as they had no doubt.

It's about thirty minutes when auto stopped in front of a house and I also stopped at certain distance. They went into a house. I waited her but when she didn't come out, I left.

I came to my hotel room. I was thinking about her. She is beautiful and different from other girls. I could not sleep that night. I wanted to talk her in any case.

The following day, I decided to wait her. In afternoon, I went to near her house and waited. It was 5 pm when I saw her again. She was looking beautiful. How can a girl look like so amazing? I followed her again and she entered into park. I also went inside that park. She was looking her surrounding and smiling and I felt a smile on my lips. I knew only she can do that with me. Her eyes meet mine and became wide. I knew she recognized me. I took a step towards her but she moved. She went to a group of girls and sat down. I also sat down a certain  distance from her. I was looking her lips when they are moving and smiling. I knew I was falling to her and I willn't regret about it.

She looked towards me. Our eyes met again and she looked away. Why was she doing that with me? I was confused and frustrated. I knew she couldn't feel what I feel for her. But she should have feel something for me.

She left and I followed her again. I prepared myself to talk with her. When she was walking, I also decided to walk. I was getting closer when she turned back and looked at me. I saw her eyes wide with shock. Then I realized she was scared of me. Oh shit, what had I done? I didn't want to scare her. I left her alone and came to my hotel room.

I took out my phone from my pocket and called to Mr Das who is trusted the most. I told him what I wanted to know and hanged up.

Now, I had to wait for his call. I closed my eyes and thought about her. I know very well she is mine and she will be with me soon. I was feeling my eyelids getting close and I slept.