Chapter 8

In the evening, Sam send me a link of song which we will perform in party. I was shocked to watch that. I called him immediately, as he picked his mobile I told him, "I will not perform that.
I heard his chuckle, "but it is famous now a days. And I want to sing with you."

"No way," I sincerely told him.

"Please please please for me." He was speaking nonstoply. I sighed loudly I know if I won't agreed, he will let me do it in any other way.

"Ok stop it now. But where will we rehearsal?" I asked

"In my home." He tell on the other side of call

"No" I immediately told him. I heard his giggled and he asked, "why?"

"You know the reason." I was damn sure he know very well. Actually, his mother and sister treat me like a VIP.

He controlled his laugh, " they like you. By the way, your mom and kavya di also give me special treatment."

I rolled my eyes, "you like that but I fell uncomfortable between them. I feel like I came from another planet."

He burst into laughter, "Just chill. It's a surprise for our friends that's why we do neither into their home nor in college. Then we will do on video."

I agreed and we did rehearsal on video. I hoped it would be fine.
......................................

Next day, our first three lectures were as usual. We enjoyed our lunch together, cracked jokes on each other. Ryan is the part of our group. He barely talk. I understood very well when he talks, it related to me somehow. That's why I irritated with his behaviors. He didn't talk to me directly and never saw towards me. I couldn't understand what he wanted. After lunch, we girls went to girls waiting room but all girls left the room after few minutes except mohini and me. They gave excuses one by one and left. It was awful for mohini and me. We took their excuses normally and got busy into our talks.

Mohini left the room because she had to meet Sid. I gave her smile and told her to meet me in class room later. She nodded and left. Girls took my notes yesterday and they returned to me early morning.

I unlocked my phone and checked my Facebook. I didn't notice the time. I saw the time, my lecture would be start 15 minutes ago. I hit my head with my hand because there was some girls and they were busy into themselves. They didn't give a glance to me. That's why it's easy to do anything in front of them. I put my all stuff into my bag pack and exited.

Someone grabbed my hand and dragged me back of a tree. I shut my eyes tightly as he was holding me. I was going to screamed but he put his hand on my mouth as I couldn't shout.
"Please don't shout. I am going to remove my hand from your mouth." As he whispered into my ears, I opened my eyes. I was shocked and could feel his breath on my face.

"How dare you. You know you scared me a lot." I shouted with anger. I hit on his chest. I screamed with pain and I relaxed because I took my revenge.

He smirked and told polietly, "sorry, I didn't mean it. Please don't shout otherwise anybody can hear us."

I looked our surrounding. It was lecture time that's why all students were into their classes. There was nobody.

I was going to open my mouth but he interrupted, "you lied to me." I raised my eye brows. "Really for what? I didn't remember I talked to you." I was lying because I knew very well last time when we talked. But I was not going to tell him that I thought about him. I really don't know what he was talking about.