Chapter 31

At last, the sounds stopped and I felt everything stopped around me. There was a pin drop silence like after the storm. I didn't know what happened outside. My body was aching because of shivering. I thought to go out and looked what happened but Jatin denied me. That's why I waited inside my room.

I sat in bed impatiently. I wanted to go out and looked but I held back myself somehow.

After almost thirty minutes later, Jatin came in with knocking at the door once. I was relieved to see him but soon, when I noticed him suitation, I was worried. There was many cuts and bruises on his face and his arms. I could feel his pain but unexpectedly, he was smiling.

I looked at him with sympathy, "Is it hurt?" I was more guilty because it happened because of me. If I didn't want to see Ryan, Jatin and Ayush would not have fight. I knew it's not my only fault in first place. Because if they didn't lock me here, it would not be happen. But it happened now and I was feeling guilty for Jatin.

He shook his head with calm smile, "no, I am fine."

I innocently blinked my eyes and pressed a bruise on his arm with strength. Jatin screamed loudly and glared me with anger, "Sister in law?"

I shrugged my shoulders and smiled slyly, "Didn't you say just now that you are fine?"

He made his face and said, "Please leave me some face."

I nodded and said with guilty, "I am sorry. I didn't know...."

Jatin waved his hand on air and said, "leave it what happened. But remember don't come out from your room. It's my request. Ayush is not control himself it's better not to go in front of him. If you need anything, I will take you in your room. Understood?"

I wanted to ask what happened just now but I noticed Jatin didn't want to talk about it that's why I nodded and didn't ask any further.

After talking randomly, he left my room. Actually, I wanted to ask but when I noticed he didn't want to talk about that matter, I didn't ask.

I was confused what happened just now.

I got bored into my room alone. I always lived surroundings by my family and friends that's why I didn't know how to kill time alone. When I was living with Ryan, Ryan and his family never left me alone. Specially, Ryan, he was really caring and nice to me. I didn't know if he noticed me or not. I didn't know our eyes met for one second, it was my illusion or reality.

I couldn't sleep at night because I could hear the screening and ear piercing voices into my dream. I knew it's only dream but I couldn't escape from it. At last, I woke up with sweating. Helplessly, I browsed my mobile. Even, there was not network. But I could play mobile games and read books which I saved offline on my mobile.

I spend my following day also on my room. Jatin gave me breakfast,lunch and dinner. Even, he chatted with me for few minutes but he didn't stay longer and left my room soon. He again recalled me not to leave that boring room.

I couldn't sleep last night that's why I slept as I laid on my bed at night.

The atmosphere changed into my dream. Even, it's dream but I could feel changing atmosphere. It was calm and nice. Suddenly, I saw an unexpected person. I knew it's dream but he was in front of me. That's why I rushed towards him but soon stopped when I noticed someone else with him.

The anger and disappointed feelings raised into my heart. Ryan also stopped smiling when he looked at my expression and called my name, "Mithali, it's really me. I came to meet you into your dream. It's your dream but it's really happening. Didn't you miss me?"