Chapter 7

Next day, I reached at my college. My all friends were in front of college shop.
"Hi guys, what's up?" I asked with cheering voice. They greeted me back with excitement. I glanced at my all girls. They looked like models except mohini. I recalled our last talk.
I smirked at them. They are going to give him a hard time. They all chuckled.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. Without looking at his face, I knew who he is.
He greeted, "hi all of you. Hi Mithali."
Now I saw him with shocked. "Are you alright?" I asked with putting my hand on his forehead and checked.
Firstly he was surprised then he reliazed he chuckled and said, " I am alright. Don't need to be over acting."
I laughed and told him, "first time you  greeted me by my name."
"Hmm" was all his answer. I was happy for his suddenly change.

He whispered in my ear, "what happened to them? I was actually scared when I glanced them. And what Happened to their hairs?"

I realized what he is saying. I rolled my eyes. Really some boys have no sense of fashion. I mean we girls do make up and well dress up for boys and they exactly don't know about any fashion. I hit on his arm and told him, "sometimes you are really means."  I heard a chuckle from my other side. Its  from Karan who was exactly thinking just like Sam. I glared at him. All girls sensed what was going on? That's why deepa commented with irritation, "we are looking good than your one time girlfriends."

We all laughed except Karan. He had blank expression but he covered quickly with playfully smirk, "Are you jealous of them?" She rolled her eyes and told with gritted teeth, "my foot"

Actually, we can't understand boys. They are out of our understanding. I changed the topic, "we should go to class. What are we waiting for?"

"We are waiting for Ryan" Anjali told with excitement. All girls cheered up.
I recalled about Ryan who is in our group since last day.
"Where is he?" Sid asked. "Our class will be start within 10 minutes." He told while watching his wrist watch.

"Let's go. We can meet him there." Sam told with irritation.

"May be he won't know we meet here daily." Karan gave us reason to go into class.

Maya whispered, "he is coming here." We turned towards maya's eyes direction. He worn brown shirt with light blue colour jeans. He gave smile to us. But as his eyes settle on my shoulder where was Sam's hand. I saw some weird expression in his eyes but it's change suddenly. As I imagined it. He greeted us with smile. All girls greeted back with excitement. Mohini, Karan and sid greeted back him with polietly. While Sam and I only murmured. Sam pushed me towards him and told, "let's go I don't want to get late in the class."

"Oh really when did you seriously  study last time?" Shalini asked with rolling her eyes.

"Mithali, you are coming with me or..... "  I didn't let him finish,  "I am coming."

I muttered apologize to my friends and followed him. "Are you alright?" I asked him.
He smiled to look at me, "what happened to me?"
"Then why are you react like this. I know you don't like him and me also. But we have to behave normal." I tried to him understand.

"Yeah I know." He said with running his fingers in his hairs, "but he is stranger. And they all behaved weird."

I giggled, "relax dude, you are behaving like a possisive boyfriend."

"I can't handle all of them at one time." He smirked playfully. I hit on his arm and he groaned with pain. I laughed.

We entered in the class and our friends settled on their seats. Anjali commented to us, "someone is getting late for class. Now look, who are late?"