chapter 26

After talking, they left kavya and me to our home. Jatin waved his hand into air and said with smile, "bye sister in law but I hope we will meet soon."

I made my face and he laughed. Seriously, I started to like him. To look at him, I can't say that he is dangerous  and a myth. But he is. They left and kavya and I entered to our home.

Mom and dad was waiting for us. They looked at us and mom asked with concern, "Mithali, are you alright?"

I nodded. Dad patted my shoulders and said with smile, "you will be tired.  Take some rest."

I said with sincerity, "I am sorry. Because of you, all of you are worried."

Kavya hugged me, "Idiot, don't need to apologise. We are family. It's our responsibility to your safety. Let's talk tomorrow about it."

I nodded because I can't keep away Ryan from my mind now.

I left them to talk while I came to my room. A lot of thoughts were running into my mind. I sighed and dialled Ryan's number.

Within two rings, he picked up call as he was waiting for my call. I heard his upset voice, "Mithali?"

I didn't say anything for few seconds because I was thinking how to ask him. I heard again his voice, "Mithali, I knew where did you go with your family."

I knew he felt what I was thinking. I asked, "Ryan, when you know, why didn't you tell me?"

"I am sorry Mithali. I don't want you to go there. I didn't know how to tell and what to tell." I can tell he was upset.

I said with hestitation, "Ryan, I met Ayush and Jatin today."

I heard his anger voice, "did they hurt you?"

I shook my head but I recalled I was on phone call that's why I said, "no Ryan. I am fine. But I want to ask you something." I wanted to know the truth.

He said quickly, "Mithali, you can ask me anything."

I sighed, "Ryan, did Ayush's other half  die because of you?" I trusted him, not other.

There was silence. I can only hear his heard beat sound. I can feel he was scared or nervous that he should tell me or not. He didn't hide his feelings from me. It meant he didn't want to tell a lie. It's enough for me.

I was waiting for his reply. Finally, he spoke, "Mithali, I won't lie to you but I can't tell you on phone call everything. Wait for me. When I will meet you, I will tell you truth. Do you trust me?"

I nodded, "yeah, Ryan ofcourse I trust you that's why I am asking me. I will wait when you will tell me."

I felt he was glad to hear it. He smiled, "thank you Mithali. I am seriously miss you."

I blushed to hear it. I heard his chuckle, "Mithali, I can feel your feelings."

After hearing it, my heart was starting to beat fastly. I didn't say anything but I heard his laughter. I know he was enjoying my embrassment. Only he can give that feeling to me.

I tried to calm down myself and somehow said, "I am hanging up."

I hug up without getting his response. I can feel he was enjoying it. I was also pleased to think our feelings were mutual. Yeah, it truth. Now, I know what I want. After knowing everything.....after knowing I have chance to escape him..... after knowing my family will be safe if I leave him.... but  I don't want to leave him. I want to live with him and spend my life with him. I want to be with him.

The following morning, my parents and Kavya talked me what I want. I didn't say anything. Because I knew if I told them now, they will think I was taking decision in hurry and I should thinking with clear mind. I thought every possibility and yeah, I decide to listen my heart.