Chapter 3

The next morning, I wake up by my alarm clock. I am lazy person so it is bother me to wake up early morning. But actually, it not early morning. It's 7 Am and my college time is 9 am. But kavya was going to drop me at college as we decided last night.  It's mean I have only 30 mitnues for getting ready. It was challenge but I like that's challenge. I stretched my body and get up. I did my daily routine and took bath. I chose to wear a printed sky blue kurti with black jeans. I tied my hair in ponytail. I worn skyblue earrings and some heels sandals. I took my bagpack and rushed towards my room door. It's already 8:25. I groaned and went downstairs where kavya was taking her breakfast. I said, "good morning everybody." My mom smiled from kitchen and kavya smiled, "good morning, you are ready to go. I have to go now otherwise I would be late."
I nodded and taking paratha from roti case and ate.
Kavya and I got up from our chairs. We bid goodbye to mom. She asked, "why are you going together?" I was afraid as I caught up after doing some horrible sin.
But kavya is brave in this type of situation, "Actually, Mithali has a extra class that's why we decided to go together."
Actually, it's not normal for us to go together because of our timing. Mummy looked us one last time and approved. We don't know if she was satisfied with kavya answer or not. But it was not more concern topic then.

She drop me by her scooty at my college and told, "if you see any suspicious, just call me." I nodded but I didn't know what was suspicious meaning for her. She bid goodbye and left. Now I was standing in front of my college gate. Actually, my college is inter college and gradution college both. Both college have one main gate. After entering through main gate, there are two shops. One is stationery and other is confectionery. After shops, it divided by two gates for different colleges. We all friend meet at in front of shops. We wait for each other. I had one hours to kill. That's why I sat up a bench and listened music with close eyes. I could feel fresh air on my cheeks. And I didn't know when I slept at bench in sitting position.

I opened my eyes with sound of giggles and laughter. I knew the voices belongs to my friends. I stretched my whole body and bid with smile, "good morning everyone"
There was Natasha, Maya, anjali, Sid and kartik. They bid with unison, "good morning lazy princess."
I know it's cheesy to say anybody that. But they call me that and I have no problem. Natsha asked with confused face, "how can you sleep like that?" I shrugged and smiled. We were talking some gossip as we are waiting for other friends.

My group is consisted with natsha, Maya, Deepa, Anjali, mohini, Shalini, Sid, karan, Sam and me.

When mohini came, we noticed a blush on Sid face. He was looking towards her. She was also blushing to look at him. That's mean it is new and cute couple of my group. We all looking at each other and smiling. We were glad for them. My all friends came except Sam. It's his habbit to be late. We were waiting for him as I noticed a hand on my left shoulder. I knew who it's belong. I smiled.
He bid to everyone and  stood beside to me and said, "Good morning  fatty."
I tossed my face and shrugged his hand on my shoulder, "you know very well I am not fatty."
He smirked and teasing me, "but I think you are."
"Then you are also fatty, lazy and arogant." I told with anger. And he was smirking. I know he likes to tease me and I hate when he tease me. I don't know why he does that. And he enjoys our little fight. My other friends are laughing. And I had a red face with anger, "it's not funny then why are all of you laughing. (I pointed towards Sam) And you idiot, I don't talk to you since now." As I said everyone stopped to laugh but Sam was laughing. I said again, "it's not funny and this time I am dammed serious." I turned my foot and walked away. Actually, it's our daily routine that's why it is normal for us.
Sam ran towards me and Said, "I am sorry, Mithali. I won't do that again." I was smiling because it is my turn to enjoying the situation. I overheard Shalini voice, "it's their daily routine. I don't know when they grew up." I know it's childish behavior but it's not my fault. It's the sam who wanted to create the situation for me to behave like this.
Sam was trying to convince me to talk with me. And I was trying to hold my laughter. I heard to Sam voice, "I know you are enjoying this situation. Then why not you forgive me and talk. I was walking silently because I know he wanted me to say a word and again he has a chance to tease me.
We all reached our class. We were in same  section and same class everyday. There was first period of math. We all girls are seated on left side of class and boys are seated on right side. Actually, there was not specification how to seat by authority. But we all students made this rule and everybody follows it without any concern.
We took our seat and started gossip about mohini and Sid. They were new couple that's why it's their right to talk about them. Actually, I missed some details about them because of that idiot.

I asked with curious, "tell me details."

Maya, "why are you  interested now? When you are busy Sam to follow you."

I scolded her, "you know it's not my fault. It's his fault."

We heard Sam voice from distance, "you can talk about me but not talk to me." I saw he was smirking. I rolled my eyes with saying a word.

My others group friends was laughing. Natsha told me how mohini apologied to Sid for her behavior and how Sid told her that was okay. He likes her and he asked her to be his girlfriend and mohini accepted. I hugged mohini and congratulations and teased her, "don't forget us. We are you friends." She blushed.

Our math teacher entered the our class room. I paid attention to my lecture. My college time flew as usually. In the end, I started to talk Sam and I knew it would happen again next day.

Kavya reached at right time for me pick up. My friends asked the reason why I am going with kavya. Is there any reason? But kavya told them we are going somewhere to shopping. And they believed in our lies. But I have to face their question daily. That's why I have to think a reasonable lies.
********************

After that, I didn't see him again. I thought it was my imagination that he was following me.

After one week

In night, kavya and I laid on our bed with switch off our room light.

I told her, "I thought it was my imagination. Now, You don't need to drop me college."
She didn't respond that's why I shook her lightly and asked, "are you slept?

"No," I saw through outside window light.  she turned to face toward me and continued, "may be it's your imagination. But I can't take any risk. If you have any problem to me to drop you, just tell simple." I can feel her anger from her voice.

I put my hand on her arm and asked, "tell me What happened?"

I knew she was not angry with me. There was another reason. When she didn't say another word I continued, "I have not any problem. But I know what you are facing difficulty because of me. I know you are not angry because of me. But I can't look you facing all problem by your own. I knew your boss would not allowed to coming late and going early any more. That's why I am saying. If I have any problem, I can call you. If I would see him again, I definitely call you."

She was silent and I was waiting for her response. I wanted to think  about it she could be stand Everytime for me. I can also deal with my problem. And I was confused that it happened or not. Because from last week, I didn't see him. May be he was in restaurant, garden and my area  for another reason. May be I was over thinking because he didn't say a word to me. I overcome from my thoughts when I heard her voice, "okay. But if you suspect any think just call me without a second thought."

"Yeah I know my angel is always for me." I smiled and hugged her. She hugged me back and smiled, "good night Mithali."

"Gud night and sweet dreams " I turned other side and slept.