chapter 5

I might be over thinking.  i might be wrong. I might be right. If he is what I am thinking. I should take precaution or not. I was so confused. I can't tell to my friends. May be they could suggest me something which would be useful.  But if I tell them what I am thinking then I have to tell them from beginning. They may be upset because I didn't tell them before. I can't tell kavya because I don't know how would she react. I couldn't tell my parents because I don't want to involve them in it.

I think I should take some rest And never think about it. I mean he is so handsome and looking rich. Then why would he stalking me. He didn't look toward me since he entered in the room. And he didn't say a word to me. I am wrong. Yeah I am wrong. I should not think about him any more. Yeah no thinking any more.

I heard a voice and I snapped out from my thoughts. When I saw him, I am freighted and told him with putting my hand on my heart, "You scared me. " It's look like I was thinking about him and he was standing in front of me.

"I am sorry. I didn't want you to be scared." I saw his face when he was speaking. He was looking so cute. I mentally hit my head by my hand and shook my head.

"Then what are you doing here?" I asked him with anger.

"Can I sit here first?" He pointed a chair besides my chair. As he asked, I shrugged my shoulders. Because I don't know I should say yes or no.
But he took it as my permission and sat there. I rolled my eyes and I was expecting him to give me answer. I seemed if I wait, I have to wait for long time. That's why I raised my eyebrows and asked, "so?"

I noticed he was staring me so he looked other side and said, "As like you." He noticed I am not convinced with him. He continued, "I come here for study. When I saw you to be here. I came to you. Because I don't know anybody else in this college except you. I saw you in class room and I think you are from that group."
I was about to buy his words. He looked towards my face that I am convinced or not. I simply nodded and gave attention to my notebook. I shouldn't think about him. I should complete my notes first. But now I was feeling uncomfortable because of him. I saw towards him and he was sitting there like before.

I questioned, "Are you come here for just sitting?"

He looked surprised first. He thought for a second and asked, "can I borrow your notes?" He was asking with unconfidently as I would say no. That's why I inquired, "why mine? There a lot of student in class. You can borrow from them."

"I don't know mostly. And about your group, you are more sincere than others." He simply told. I wanted to laugh on his last sentence. If anybody hear him in my group,  they would kill him in front of me  But I control myself.

I lied, "By the way, my notes are worst" Please God he would trust my word. I saw his face and continued, "believe me, in last semester exam, a single question was not from my notes. You can imagine how I managed to get passing marks. I am worst in study. And in my group, my all friends are topper except me. I try my best but I always fail." I hope he buy my lies. I saw him with my puppy eyes as he believed what I am saying. And I prayed to God please don't believe in my words. I was lying.    you know very well. So please save me, god from my lies.

"But it seems so opposite." He told with asurement. "You are sincere for study and they are going to time pass." He raised his eyebrows on me.

I know there is no hope to save me. So I came in the point, "I am not giving you my notes. I don't know about you. And I can't give my notes to a stranger." I saw some hurt feeling on his face. That's why I looked away. If I think about his feeling, I could not say him no. I can't anybody to say no. Whenever it is not hurt my feeling. I know I shouldn't talk him any more. Because I am feeling uncomfortable around him.

"Can I ask why?" He asked in rough tone. I suddenly saw towards him with shocked. "I am not stranger. I am your class mate now." Now his voice was nice.
I mentally shook my head and thought what to say, "but I don't know anything about you. That's why you are stranger for me." I told him with simply. I don't know I was convincing  him or myself.

"You can ask me anything what you want to know." He told me with a smile.

Why is he smiling? He looks so cute in his smile. Mithali shut up think what do you want to know. You want to talk him anymore or not. Ok I have to ask him because I was tired from thinking a lot.

"Okay just tell me why are you here? I mean I never saw you before. And suddenly why did you take admission in our college?" I wanted to know more. But I stopped because I was feeling as I am talking to myself or in my mind.

He grinned and replied, "I already told in class. I think you didn't listen anything. So kind your information, I am new in this town. My parents have a business and they want to settle in this town now. So I moved here with them. I wanted to continue my study that's why I took admission in this college."

I was processing his words in my mind. May be he was telling a lie. But I have no choice except to accept his words. It make sense and that's why I saw him in restaurant and park. He was just roaming like me. I would be wrong. I wanted to be wrong. I saw his face. And told him with simply, "okay, but I am not going to give you my notes. You should ask others. " As I said, I collected my stuffs and stand up and left without waiting his answer.

May be he is right. But I don't want to talk him any more. I was feeling uncomfortable with him. His looks.... his smile.... His voice ..... everything......he is completely different from other guys. I should stay away from him.