Chapter 25

After cleared my confusion, they told me I can contact them any time when I want. I thanked them and left with my family.

We are going towards the car which drove us here. I was silent because there is many thoughts going on into my mind. My family didn't say anything because first, they were feeling guilty. Whether they didn't say anything but I knew my family very well. They hid from me it's not easy for them. And second, they were giving me time to think. I knew they only want my safety that's why they hide me.

But my mind was somewhere else. When Ryan knew I was going to come here, why didn't he talk about it? Didn't he has trust on me? But how can I blame him? We are not normal couple like other couples.

Then  I heard a masculine voice from our behind, "sister in law."

I looked behind towards the voice like my family. It was Jatin with Ayush. Jatin gave me smile and waved his hand towards me while Ayush was expressionless. I ignored him and looked Kavya and asked with innocently, "you got boyfriend and you didn't tell me. I knew I was not there for long time but you could tell me when I return. How could you do with me... Your sister?"

She was confused what I was saying but soon she figured out. After all, we are real sister. While others were confused or irritated. You can tell... Who was irritated? Yeah, it's Ayush.

Kavya gave my head a slap and said, "idiot, he is not calling me. And for kind of your information, I have no boyfriend till now."

I made my face, "ohh" then I turned my parents and said to dad, "dad, I don't know you have young brothers."

My parents glared me and made their face. It's not frist time. I was teasing them. My mother gritted her teeth, "Mithali..."

I heard Jatin laughing, "Sister in law.... You are really amazing. I already like you." Ayush glared him. I shrugged my shoulders lazily.

Ayush said with calm voice as he didn't affected my response, "Mithali, he is calling you."

I said nonchalantly, "I don't know who are you. Even, Ryan never told me about you."

Ayush frowned to hear Ryan's name but soon he covered. I thought I had illusion.

Jatin told, "Sister in law, I am his friend and Ayush is his cousin. We want to talk about you."

I told them, "I don't talk strangers. My parents prohibited me.... Sorry guys."
I knew they are like him. But when Ryan never mentioned about them, I had no intention to talk to them. First, I didnt get any good feeling towards them. Second, when I met to Ayush last time, his behaviour is suspicious.

I wanted to live normal and peaceful. But after meeting Ryan, there is a lot of thing going into my life and I was not ready about it. Even, I was confused to everything. That's why it's better that I didn't know much about them and their life.

Dad told, "Mithali, they are who told us about this place. At least, you should listen them once what they are saying."

I looked at him with unbelievable. I wanted to ask how he knew them. But it's not right place and time to talk.

Ayush said, "let's go to our place. It's safe for us."

My father nodded to them. When my father gave response, I could not refuse. But my parents didn't come with us. They went to home while kavya and I sat into Jatin and Ayush's car with them.

Ayush was driving while Jatin was on passanger seat. Kavya and I was on back seat.

There were silent into car. I was not mood to talk them because I didn't like the idea to meet Ryan's side without him. And if Ayush is his cousin why didn't he tell me. Even, when I was in his home, he didn't tell me. I was looking outside from window.