chapter 12

I didn't know what to say I was confused. I did not know more about myths. I thought they were only rumors and some types of tales. Myths are like humans. They are born, aged and die just like humans but they have some super natural powers. There were many  rumors  Some rumors are they are cruel and heartless but i can't say that true because Ryan is not like that. Some rumors are they are attractive and I can say that it's true. Ryan is beyond of attractive. I mean that's why my all girl friends had crush on him. I am also all over him.
I never thought I would meet any myth in my life that's why I didn't pay attention about them.

I looked towards my family, "there is some way to get out of this situation. I mean we can call police." I don't want to stay away from him. But I love my family so much that's why I couldn't like them hurt. I can do whatever my family want to me do. I can live without him but I can't betray my family.

"His parents already warned us. We can not tell anyone."  My father told with broken voice. I never saw my father like that. He is always a strong man for us. I felt my tears rolled out from my eyes. It came out naturally to look at my father like that.

"Hmm ok there will be a chance? I mean... As we have police to protect us, they also have some superintendents. We can let them believe we don't want this relationship....." As those words are coming out from my mouth, I was feeling headache. In my mind, there was something which was stopping me from thinking like that. But I was keeping ignored.

Kavya shook her head and said with shaky voice, "We can't do anything. His parents are leaders of their type. They won't be against their son. According to them, you are his half. It means we won't let them believe anything."

"Ok. . then I will talk to him and will deny for this relationship." I assured them. They looked at me as they were absorbing what I was saying but I had a headache with a sharp of pain. I held my head with my hands and groaned into pain. My parents and Kavya came to hold me and my mother asked, "what happened Mithali."

"I don't know I think I have headache because of last night hangover." I tried to give them smile but I failed.

"But you had never that before. We should call to doctor. " My father took out his phone from his pocket. As he was going to call, kavya stopped him, "one minute dad" she turned towards me, "did he kiss you?"

When I reliazed what she was asking, my cheeks got red but I controlled my feeling and glared at her. How could she ask about it in front of our parents? It's really embrasing.  My parents looked towards me as they wanted to know the answer. I was staring ground and hoping I should disapear soon. My family got my answer without me saying a word.

My father said, "Mithali you are tired. You should be take rest." I looked at my father with shocked because I was not expecting him from that. I was expecting he would yell at me and gave me lecture. But he was doing opposite. I looked towards my mother and kavya and they had same blank expression just like my father.
My parents went to their room while kavya helped me stand up and she took me in our room. She let me sit on the bed and she also sat next to me. There was a pin drop silence and I was crying without any voice.

After some minutes, she broke the silence, "I am sorry Mithali. I shouldn't ask but I couldn't control myself." I can feel her sadness.

I wipped my tears from my hands. I was seriously angry with her, "yeah you are right you shouldn't. You know how much it is embrasing. If you want to know, you can ask me alone." I was almost yelling at her.

"Mithali, don't need to yell at me. Do you know why you have headache?" She was asking sincerely.

"Because of my hangover." I repeated without taking breath.

"No, it's not about hangover." She laughed at me like I am very stupid girl in the world, "seriously, you don't know anything about your boyfriend."

"He is not my boyfriend." I snapped at her

"Then why did you let him kiss you?" As she asked, I was blanked. I blink many times to think why. She continued, "because you are his half and you can't control your feeling in front of him. He knows very well and that's why he kissed you as he can feel what you are thinking." I looked at her confusion.

"What do you want to say? How do you I am his half?" I asked her.

She shook her head and took her phone, unlock it and opened Google app and searched something. After few seconds, when she satisfied with article, she handed over me her phone, "read it. You will get your answer."

'if a myth kisses to his/ her other half, he/she can link with  their partner. They can feel each other feeling. They have a bond but it's temporary. Their link gets weak by passing time.'

As I read, I was trying to keep puzzle pieces into together. That's why I had a headache because he was feeling what I was feeling. He didn't want to loose me.

Kavya took her phone from my hand and pulled me into hug, "don't worry we will protect you."
I nodded because I was feeling tired  and was not in mood to argue with anyone. I laid on bed and shut my eyes. After a minute, I was going to asleep soon.

I woke up by someone who was shaking me. I groaned and said, "let me sleep."

"Mithali get up. It's already 5 pm and you didn't take your breakfast." Kavya told with polietly.
"You are kidding." I laughed with sleeping voice. Then I recalled what happened in the morning.

I sat up on the bed and looked kavya who was standing with a plate in her hand. She placed the plate in my hands and sit down near me, "you should take you meal Mithali. Otherwise you will get sick and your boyfriend will blame on us." She chuckled. I know she was trying to light up my mood.

"Shut up kavya. He is not my boyfriend. By the way, I don't want to talk about him." I told her and she nodded. "How is Mommy and papa?" I asked with concerned.

"They are shocked, scared and worried about you. You know that how they are protective for us? But they will accept it soon? We know it's not your fault. We have to face this situation together." As kavya said, I looked at her face. She was never serious like that. I know she is always protective for me. But I was more smarter than her. Now, I was feeling guilty because of my family. They were in problem because of me.

Kavya shook me and said, "Mithali eat you food otherwise it will get cold."

"You know I am not hungry." But she didn't listen to me and put a spoon with rice in my mouth. I giggled with chewing, "you know you don't need to feed me. I am not child. I can eat myself."

"Then eat it yourself."  She chuckled. We chat about girls talk. We were ignoring topic about Ryan and his family.

We headed downstairs where our parents was. They gave me a weak smile. I also tried to smile. We were silent and we didn't know what to say. How to get out from this awkward situation. We were watching TV together. I hoped, may be one day we will spent our time together and enjoy  each other company like before.

In the night, I read a lot of articles about myth. I was feeling some are true while some are rumors. I know why I was feeling like that. I was scared for my family. I hoped it's nightmare and I would be get over it soon.