Chapter 2

The next day was Sunday that's why I got up at 10 o clock. I did my daily routine and took bath. I worn a purple plain top and printed pajama. I went to downstairs. My dad went to office. Sometimes he has to do work on weekends. While my mom and kavya was taking breakfast. I smiled and asked, "what is in breakfast?"  "Poha and tea. If you want, I can make parantha." My mom suggested. I nodded and took poha and tea in breakfast.
After taking breakfast, mom cleaned up kitchen. Kavya and I cleaned up rooms and stores. Actually, we have no maids that's why we do chores.
At afternoon, we was resting and watching tv. My phone buzzed and I saw the screen. I attended the call and greeted, "hi, Natasha, what's up?"
"Hi, actually we all girls are planning for picnic. Are you interested?" She suggested. She is the girl group leader of my class. I have no particular friend but I have a lot of friends in my class.

"Yeah, why not. When and where?" I asked.
Actually I was getting bored in home.
"In children park at 5 pm." She told me.
"ok I will be at time bye." I hang up phone.
Children park is famous park in our city. We mostly go there.
I took permission from my mom and she told, "come at time." I smiled and I put on yellow kurta with dark blue jeans.  I reached on time by auto. Auto stopped  in front of park gate. I paid to driver and entered in park.I look around my surrounding.  There were some children who was playing hide and seek, some couples whom are in their own world and some families whom are enjoying their evening. I smiled and moved towards my girl group

  I saw same guy there and my simle dead on my lips. He was in light blue shirt and black jeans. I was shocked what he was doing there? I never saw him before and it was second time from yesterday. May be I was over thinking that's why I pushed away that thought and went to girls group. I knew where they were in this park. They all were sitting on the floor of park and went there and said with chuckled, "hi all." They laughed and greeted  back in unison, "hi, mithali." There was Natasha, Maya, Anjali, Deepa, mohini and Shalini.

Maya patted down beside her and said, " come here Mithali. I smiled and sat beside her, "what's up girls?"
"Nothing important but killing the time." Deepa told. " So why are you laughing that much?" I asked with raising eyebrows because I knew they were hiding something from me.

  "actually, mohini went in date with Sid." Natsha told.
"And you didn't tell me." I asked  in upset tone

"Actually, it is not important. It was simply taking dinner out." Mohini defend.

"Really, with Sid it was not date." I asked.
Sid was famous and handsome guy in our class. And mohini went with him that is important so much.
"Actually, he asked for dinner to me and I said yes. That's it." Mohini said in bored tone. "And I didn't know he was planning something special and I spoiled all surprised." She told with sad tone.
"how?" I asked.
Mohini was hestating to tell me that'swhy shailni told, "mohini slipited her drink on Sid's shirt."

I didn't believe it because mohini was confident and smart girl. How can she spoiled her date? I was surprised and mohini was feeling guilty. But all others girls was brusting with laugh. I also didn't control and laughed without controlling.

Mohini was angry us and said, "I don't know what he is thinking now about me."
"if he likes you really, he will understand." I suggested.

"How do you know you haven't in relationship till now?" Natsha asked.

"And I am proud of it." I said with feeling proud. Actually, my all friends suggested me that I should have atleast a boyfriend. But I want to concentrate on my study now. When I got a satisfied job, I will think  about any relationship. That's why sometimes they pissed on me for it. And I understand them that's why I took it lightly.  We were enjoying our chatting. I was looking my surrounding, I saw that guy again. He was giving me his all toothy smile. I don't understand why he was giving me smile. I saw my friends. And I was wishing my friends didn't see it. Because they are desperated for my relationship with any guy. Thank God they were busy in their chat . I turned my group as my back facing him. After couples of hours,It was 7:30 pm that'swhy we bid goodbye to each other and took steps towards our homes. I hired a auto and he drove me at main road of my area.

My home is 15 minutes away from that road that's why I put my earphone in my left  ear and was listening music with walking.

I was enjoying music because road was almost empty. I can do whatever I want. I heard some footsteps behind me that's why I was walking straight. But when it had not passed by me, I turned behind me. I was scared to see his face again. What was he doing here?  I was almost running with fast footsteps. When I saw my home gate, I sighed with some comfort but I was so afraid. That's why I rang the doorbell many times. Kavya opened the gate with irritation. But I was happy to see her that's why I hugged her. She hesitation for my behavior but she noticed my shaking body. She put her arms on my back and asked with concerned, "What happened Mithali?"

I... Saw him again." I told her with my shaking tone. "Who?" She asked.
"
She realsed me and I saw him with horror. She understood and said, "let's come inside and don't say anything to mummy and daddy. I nodded and we went to our room directly. Thank God, mummy was busy on kitchen while Dad was busy in news on tv.

When we entered in our room, she closed the door and we sat on bed. We are facing to each other.
She asked, "now, tell me what happened from starting."
I explained her everything as I could. She was also shocked.
"I don't know why he is stalking me? I never saw him before. I don't know what to do." I was saying with sobbing. Yeah, I was almost crying. I was brave but in this case, I was a coward and hopeless creature in this world.
"shhhh.... Why are you crying? I am here with you. Don't worry." She hugged me and saying every comfortable words.
But I was really scared and shaking.
"remember something if you didn't tell me." She was saying as she is inspector and I am victim.

In any other situation, I laughed with putting my hands on my stomach but in this condition, my brain was not thinking straightly.
"I am 100 percent sure I never saw him. But it doesn't matter I saw him or not. Why is he stalking me this is matter now. We are not rich if he was planning of kidnapping me. Dad can't give him money as per our condition. I am not beautiful. Then why is he?" I put my head in my both hands.

"First, if it is necessary, we can give him money. Money is not important more than you. You are precious for us." As she told me. I smiled with teary eyes. I know my family can do anything for me. But I don't want they do stupidity because of me. I know our family saving is nil and my parents have not any property. I snapped out from my thoughts when she was shaking my shoulders. I saw concerned her eyes, "What happened Mithali. I was talking a lot. But you are not here. What are you thinking?"
I shook my head with no, "nothing ".
She signed and I knew she was not convinced with me. But she continued, "and you are beautiful. Yeah, it is true you wear strange cloth without any combination." She rolled her eyes. I laughed. I know she dont like my dress because I have no sense of dressing. And she knows how to cheer up my mood.

She also laughed and said, "we cannot tell mummy and daddy. They will tense unnecessary. Actually, we don't know if he is stalking or not. It may be accident. But we cannot take any risk. That's why it is my duty to drop and pick up from college. You will not go alone anywhere. And you should be more careful. And dont worry I am always here for you.

I nodded and smiled. I know she is right she is always here for me in any condition. I hugged her with affection that time. I was not scared anymore.
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I hope you like my story. I am waiting for your comments and suggestions.