chapter 14

I was sitting in girls waiting room. I saw my girl friends are entering with their lunch. I didn't want any company. I didn't know how to handle them. They looked at me look at them. They all came close me. Deepa put a sandwich and coke in front of me and they all seated on chairs.  I thought i was not hungry but smell of sandwich was craving me unwrap it and taste it.

"Don't need to look it hunger eyes. Just eat it." It was shalini. I looked at her and my other friends. They were smirking and eating their lunch. I also take sandwich and unwrapped it and tasted it. It was amazing. During the lunch, we all were silent. There was only munching and crunching noice.

I was mentally thinking they all already understood. I didn't need to explain anything.

When we finished, Natasha rubbed their hands and asked with anger, "can you explain now?"

I sighed and rubbed my face with my hands, "I don't want to talk about it."

"Why? We think we are your friends." It was maya.

"Of course you are. That's why I don't know how to explain everything. When I am confused." I told them.

"Are you thinking we would shout at you because you won Ryan's heart while you was not in competition?" Anjali asked.

I looked at her horror. Mohini yelled at them, "just shut up all of you. You are scaring her."

"We are not ghost which she are scared." Deepa grinned.

Anjali told with waving her hand, "hold on girls" she turned towards me, "by the way Mithali, Ryan explained to us every thing. Do just relax and we are not angry with you. Because we are proud that one of us won his heart."

I ignored her last sentence. I gasped in shocked what he explained to them, "what did he say?" I asked with absent minded.

Mohini explained me what happened during lunch. 'We were in canteen. We were waiting to you. Ryan came to us. He was looking worried. Karan asked, "What happened between both of you?"

He sighed, "I don't know anything."

Sam yelled at him, "you don't know anything. How? You are her fiance you should know. By the way how can you be her fiance? When did you get engaged?"

Ryan was looking  with anger, "I don't need to explain you anything."

Karan put his hand on Ryan's shoulder, "Clam down. He is also worried just like you. We all are worried. We all want to know when you two got engaged."

Ryan took a deep breath and explained, "After party, I went to my house. I was drunk and I didn't know my parents were there. They wanted to give me surprised but I was mumbling her name. My parents asked me next day about her. I had to tell them I love her and I am worried for her. That's why we reached at her home. When we saw she was covered with dust and her family was enjoying, my mother told them about us. Firstly, her parents refused but my parents let them agreed. As we got engaged. But now, I am worried for her why she is behaving like that?"

We were shocked. He really likes you a lot that's why he took a big step.

Sid told him, "don't worry dude. Give her some time. May be, she is confused." '

After that, we all girls came here for checking you are alright."

I gasped that he told them that story. May be, he was saying truth. But I was really confused.
I came out from my thoughts by mohini voice, "And we all are happy for both of you."  She giggled and my all friends chuckled. " Yeah, we are glad for you. Finally, you found your boy. I think it's time for group hug." Natasha said. And they all hugged me together. I hugged them back. I smiled . Thank God they are glad.