Chapter 11

The following day,

I woke up with headache. I groaned with pain. I knew I shouldn't drink a lot. I looked asiprin bottle and a glass of water which were on bedside table. I knew kavya put these for me.  I took out one table from asiprin bottle and gulped with some water. I laid back on the bed and closed my eyes. After sometimes, I felt relax and opened my eye again. I glanced at wall clock it's 10 am. Omg my parents will not leave me in one piece. I get up from the bed. I glanced at my clothes. I worn pyajama and top. I thanked in my mind to kavya who changed my clothes last night. She was not in room. It meant she would be downstairs with my parents. I remembered I was murmuring something but I didn't recall exact word. I had no time otherwise my parents will get more angry with me.

I came to downstairs. Kavya and my parents were taking breakfast and I went to close them and greeted, "good morning everyone." I was behaving innocent as they will buy  it and I will be safe. I sat on a chair. My family was glaring me but I knew I should be keep quiet.

My father roared, "Mithali stand up." I jumped from my seat and gave him puppy look. He continued, "don't look at me like that. We know very well about last time." I glared at kavya who was smiling and shrugged her shoulders. "How can you think we will leave you easily?"

"I know that. I accept my punishment whatever you want. But let me finish my break fast. I am hungry, papa." I accepted my crime but I needed food first.

"No way, first finish your work" my mother told me. She was angry like my father.

"But I will die without food." I gave them reason. Kavya rolled her eyes. I knew it was dramatics but I couldn't help I was in good mood.

My father warned me, "don't forget it's your punishment. So as soon as you finish your work, you will get food." As I opened my mouth, my mother told, "don't argue with us there is no benefit."
I took a deep breath. I knew very well I had to do finish my work first.

I cleared our room, my parents room, kitchen, hall while my family was watching TV and cracking jokes. I was tired and hungry but I knew it was my punishment that's why I had to do. I was going to clean bathroom when I heard our door bell ring. I ignored that sound and took stepped towards bathroom but kavya called me, "Mithali, go and open the door " I glared her but she was giving me mocking smile. I knew she was enjoying my situation. I was looking very dirty. My clothes, face, body was filled with dirt. I am looking like a maid. And kavya was telling me open the door. I knew there was no escape from my situation that's why I glanced once again myself and shrugged my shoulders. As I opened the door, I never imagined in my life he will see me in this situation. I was about to close the door but he put his hand on the door immediately. I asked him with anger, "what are you doing here? You shouldn't be not here. Go and come again after sometime."

"I am not going anywhere." He told with gritted teeth. I never saw him angry.

I clam down. I had no engery in my body to argue with him, "ok what are doing here?" I asked with raised eyebrows.

"What are doing by the way?" He ignored my question. And looked at me from head to toe.

I made my face in disgust and told him, "it's your and Karan fault. I told you I don't want to go home in that condition. But you ignored it. Now I had to paid it." I knew it was wrong but I wanted to blame anybody. It's my fault but I am stubborn.

I heard a feminine voice from Ryan's behind, "is it Mithali?"

I looked behind him towards the voice. There was a man and woman. I looked at Ryan with confusion. He gave me smile and told, "they are my parents. mom and dad, she is Mithali." They were looking me with confusion.