chapter 18

I woke up with light headache. I remembered last night I slept without taking any drink. Then why I had some headache. I groaned lightly. I felt someone brushing my hair with its hand. It felt some relax and I opened my eyes with smile but it faded by looking at him. I sat up immediately and asked with shocked, "what are doing here?"

He smirked, "what would I do?"

"How did you come in my room? Did my parents and Kavya know you are here?"

"Just relax Mithali. First take it." He took a glass from side table and gave me.

"What is it?" I asked with disgusting look. Actually, it looked like some medicine and I hate it.

He smiled, "it will help to ease your headache."

I took my head into my hands and asked, "but why I have it?"

"Just take it and I will explain everything." He told me. I nodded and gulped it immediately. It was bitter taste.

He chuckled and pulled me into his arms. I put my head into his chest and smiled. I wanted just like it forever. He was right. I was feeling relax and there was not headache within some seconds. I headed up and looked my surroundings. It was not my room. Where was I? He sensed it and took my face into his hands and looked into my eyes. "Mithali just relax welcome to our home." He said last sentence with bright smile.

I looked once again my surroundings. There was a lot of his images on the wall. It was huge room than mine. Last time, I remembered I was sleeping into my room. How did I come here? And when?

I heard his voice, "Mithali look at me and you will understand everything you." I follow his instruction and looked at him. He took my hands into his hands and closed his eyes and asked for me to close. I closed my eyes and I saw as I was watching movie.

I was sleeping on my bed and Kavya was next to me. There was a light knock on the door. I moved but I slept again. While kavya got up and opened the door. Ryan came into room. Kavya was looking at him with shocked. She rubbed her eyes for clearing her vision. He leaned into my laying form and kissed my forehead and murmured, "I am sorry." He stood straight and asked kavya, "where is her bag?"

"Actually, she didn't pack till yet."

He sighed and took out a bag from upper closet and unzipped it. He took out my some clothes from closet and put it into that. He took my necessary stuff and put into bag. He zipped it and took me into his arms as bridal style. And walked towards door. Kavya asked, "where are you taking her?"

He didn't bother to answer her and took steps towards downstairs. Kavya rushed behind him. He stopped in front of my parents. There were three men with my parents. He pointed a man and he rushed towards my bedroom.

He told my family, "I am sorry but I had to do it."

"You should have to wait her to wake up." Kavya gave her reason. I smiled because she know what to say right words.

"I want to but I know she will not allow me to take her." He told with upset tone. He looked towards me with affection.

"Will we meet her later?" My mom asked. She was crying.

"I don't know." He told. I wanted to hugged my mom but I was helpless.

"Take care her." Kavya told him and he nodded with smile.

That man came with bag which Ryan packed for me. Ryan mumbled, "sorry" and left my family with crying. He took back seat on his car with taking me into his lap.

And everything got darkness. I opened my eyes and looked towards him. I was angry and upset. I yelled loudly, "how dare you to kidnap me?"
I stayed my hands from his and I looked a hurt expression on his face. But I ignored.  My family was hurt because of him.