chapter 9

It's was Saturday, our party day. After the college, we all rushed to our homes. We wanted to go karan's home at time after all we are crazy for party. I and Sam did rehearsal last time on video.
"Are you sure it will be fine?" I asked him. I was nervous.

He smiled and nodded, "it will be fine. And I will be there with you. So don't worry."

I smiled and told him, "I know you will be there for me. That's why I am doing it." Now he giggled and I also. "Bye. I have to get ready."
He nodded, "by the way, what are you wearing?"

"It's surprise Sam. Bye."I disconnected the call because I had no  much time for getting ready.

Kavya helped me choose the dress. It was brown colour long maxi with short sleeves and shoulders cut.

Kavya applied some makeup on my face and did my hairs with curly and I put it loose with some pin up by left side.

"You are looking amazing." When kavya finished, she gave me compliment. I blushed and thanked her, "I am looking nice because of you. You know how I am weird in that stuff." I pointed towards make up kit.

We giggled together. "yeah I know. What will you do without me?"

"Nothing." I told her sincerely. "why don't you come with me?"
I asked her, "Sam and I am going to perform a song."

"Sorry, but I have to finish my office work. Next time I will join with you. And don't forget to send me your video."

"But tommorow is Sunday. You can finish tomorrow." I gave her a reason to change her mind.

"I have to do today. Don't worry about me. And don't drink too much and come home at time.... remember it." She told me what to do.

I chuckled, "I will remember mom."

She also laughed with me, "how will you go there?"

"Sid and mohini are coming me to pick up." I told her with excitement. There was a door ring bell. That's why we went to downstairs. As I opened my main door. I was stunned to look at mohini. 
"You are looking hot." I told her with open mouth.

"You also." She hugged me tight. I said good bye to mommy. She warned me to come at home at time. I hugged and told her, "of course"

Thank God, my dad was not there. He gave me 15 minutes lecture what to do and what to do not.

Mohini and I went to Sid's car. He looked me and gave me compliment, "not looking bad." I smirked and told him, "you too." Mohini glared him. He put his hand on her shoulder and pulled towards him, "babe, don't need to be jealous. She is my friend like yours." I burst into laughter, "seriously sid..... Babe... How funny."

Mohini scolded me, "shut up Mithali, it's not funny."

"Yeah it is." I was laughing unconditionally.

"Mithali, sit inside the car. We would be late." Sid told me with smirked.

I nodded and controlled my laugh. I took seat on back side of car. While Sid seated on driver seat and mohini seated on front seat.

I was laughing during the ride and mohini and Sid also enjoying.

we reached at Karan home after 15 minutes. I entered the hall, my all girls friend were looking stunned. I hugged one by one they hugged me back. We gave compliment to each other. I hugged Karan also and he hugged me back, "you looking hot Mithali." He pinched my cheek.

I scolded him, "I am not child, Karan. And by the way, you looking cold." He chuckled, "thank you I will take it as compliment."

"Of  course, it's compliment. And where is Sam?" I giggled.

"Someone is missing me." He came out from kitchen with two glasses of drink and hugged me.

I hit on his arm, "you
already started without me." I pouted.

He handed me a glass and told, How can I?"

I raised my eye brows, "really, you liar."

"Fine, I took a little bit." He pointed towards my drink, "Take it, Mithali."

"What is it?" I asked with looking my glass which was in my hand.

"Just take it and you will enjoy." He said with smiled.
I took it without thinking a second. As it taste touched on my tongue, I drank without a blink.

He chuckled, "Mithali, slow down." I gave him my empty glass and shrugged my shoulders. He laughed and I also.

"You should job in bar." I told him.
"If you will come daily." He smirked and I rolled my eyes. Natasha came towards us and asked Sam, "where is our drink?"

"You can make yourself. I am not your waiter." He replied.

I chuckled and hit his arm, "don't be cheesy." "I am not." He replied. I was laughing, "you are."
I held Natasha arm, "let's go. I will make for you."
She followed me, "you are really my friend. He is not." She pouted. We all girls entered in kitchen. We took two, three  more shots and came out.

As I saw Ryan, he was looking hot. Omg, I knew it's drink which was running in my veins. He looked towards me and gave me smiled. I also gave him smile. Someone dragged me towards him. And it was Sam. "Mithali, come here." Ryan was glaring towards us and I was feeling uncomfortable but I ignored him and followed Sam.

Sam took a mic in his hand and gave me other. He whispered, "are you ready." I took a deep breath and nodded. He continued on his mic, "guys, it is time to show." All guys settled on their seat with taking their glass. They all cheered up and Sam and I smiled.

Sam and I sang the song (high rated gabru mare + ban ja tu Meri rani). We were performing with singing. I was enjoying and my friends also enjoying.

As we finished, all my friends came to us and hugged us, "it's awesome." They all said and we thanked them. Sam whispered in my ear, "I told you everyone would enjoy." I nodded.

Someone cleared his throat and we saw towards voice direction. It was Ryan. He told with smile, "I also want to sing a song." We looked each other with shocked but we covered it with smile. Karan patted his shoulder, "of course dude."

He took a mic and we all settled on our seats. My all friends were cheering but Sam and I were silent. Both of us were not jealous but there was another reason.

As he started to sing ( Tera fitoor ), I was feeling his every words. I was enjoying more than our songs. It feel like his each word was for me. I mentally scolded myself. I knew I shouldn't take too much drink.

He finished his song and I wanted more. Everyone hugged him and I didn't stop myself to hug him. He hugged me back. I knew it was friendly hug but I was feeling more. I pushed by Sam. Ryan and I glared him. He shrugged his shoulders and told, "I want also hug you." And he hugged Ryan. It was first time Sam hugged him. Thank God, everyone was busy with itself that's why they didn't notice what happened there.

After that, we played antakshari, carom, truth and dare. We danced in group. I didn't know how much I drank that night. And my friends also didn't know how much they drank. I noticed Sam slept there in the couch.
We all tired that's why we seated here and there. I seated besides Karan and I was talking him and he was chuckling. I didn't know what I was saying but I didn't care about it. I put my head on his shoulder and slept there.

........…........