chapter 17

Rohit was telling Mom and me about him. Kavya came back from her office and she joined us.

I asked her, "why did not you tell me Rohit was here?

She shrugged her shoulders, "you were busy in your exams. And you needed to concentrate on it."

I sighed. She was right because I already wasted my time before.

Rohit asked me, "do you remember how much you were scared of bicycle?"

I pouted, "no, I was not. It was your fault." I blamed on him.

Rohit and Kavya chuckled. He said with raising his eyebrows, "really?" I nodded and he continued, "how?"

Kavya giggled and I felt anger, "you let her sit on back while I was on front and I didn't trust you. I thought we would fall because of you. And finally, we fell. It was your mistake." I remembered that day. I was only eight years old.

"I didn't balance because of you. You were shouting a lot. I lost my contraction because of you." He protested.

"Seriously, why did you let me sit then? I didn't want to sit but you forced me." I told him with crossing my hands in front of my chest.

"Mithali, it's your fault." Kavya assured me.

"Seriously, you are my sister." I asked with shock, "because if you are mine, you should be on my side, not his."

"Don't be dramatic Mithali." Kavya said with chuckled. I rolled my eyes and Rohit also chuckled. If they both thought, I would accept my mistake, they are wrong. I would never.

"For kind of both of you information, it was not my fault. It is final." I told them my judgement.

"Mithali, if you don't accept, I know how would you?" Rohit said with smirking.

I hate him a lot. My eyes widened, "no way, Rohit. I will never." I finally told him.

Rohit looked at kavya and they both got up from their seats. Before I understood, they attacked on me. They started to tickle on my stomach. I was laughing and trying to my defense. But they were two and I was only one. They were laughing and asking for surrender but I was not ready.

I wanted to say something but no words came out from my mouth because of laughing. I held up my hands between their attacks. "Oookkkk hhhhooollldddd" I mumbled between laughing.

They stopped and stood there for my reply. I was trying to catch my breath. They have smirk on their faces. Finally, I controlled myself and told them, "both of you know you are insane." They nodded and said in unison, "we didn't hear till now what we want."

"Ok guys, it was my mistake but he didn't know how to ride bicycles." I said and pushed them a side and ran away with laughing.

Rohit groaned while kavya was laughing. He warned, "now, I won't leave you in a piece."

I stopped and challenged him, "first, catch me." And I ran into my room and locked from inside.

He yelled from outside of my room door, "it's not fair mithali."

I told him with laughing, "everything is fair in love and war, Mr."

"Ok, I will wait when you will come out." He told with irritation and I chuckled.

I changed my clothes into my nightwear. I laid on my bed. Last days were hctric. I did study day and night because of exams. And I know I would going to miss my friends. But now, I was missing Ryan so much. I couldn't feel for anything about him. That's why I was worried and he didn't try to contact me while I didn't know how to contact him.