chapter 15

The following day, after classing, I tried to talk with Sam. Ryan was not agreed with me. But I ignored him and concentrated on Sam. He is my friend and it's my duty to clear all misunderstanding between us. Sam was going to parking area where his bike was parked. I called him, "Sam" he didn't listen to me. I took my steps fast and came beside him, "Sam, listen to me." He looked at me and immediately looked away, "What Mithali?"

"I want to talk to you please." I told him nervously.

"But I didn't want to talk to you. I need to go." He snapped and left without waiting my reply. I was hurt. He never behaved like that before. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned back with anger. But as I saw his face, I melted. But I told him with anger, "you are reason of this."

I sensed he was hurt, "I am sorry Mithali."

I asked with confusion, "for why?"

"You are hurt because of me." He told with concern. I assumed he would fight with me that I was blaming him. But he was doing opposite. I blinked my eyes to compose it was really happening or I was daydreaming.

I slightly laughed, "what do I do to you?"

I saw a glimmer in his eyes and he leaned towards me. He whispered into my ears, "you know what I want." I blushed. How could he be romantic in that situation? I tried to control my feelings, "just shut up, Ryan."

"You know I can sense your feeling, mithali. There is no need to hide from me." He was smirking.

"I am going, Ryan." I tried to change the topic. Because I couldn't trust myself with him.

"K, I will ride you." He told me.

"But if my parents will see you with me, they won't like it. You know that." I told him with upset tone.

"Hmm, I will drop you outside your house road."

I nodded.
..................................
Everything was going well. Our relationship was getting stronger by passing day. I was feeling blessed with him. I was glad my all friends except Sam approved our relationship. Kavya also accepted our relationship. But I was sad because of my parents and Sam. They didn't want to talk about Ryan. I thought they would accept him one day and I have to wait for that day. Even Sam was not talking with me. I tried to talk him again but he was ignoring me every time. Ryan said that I should have gave him his space. I was giving him that. It was karan's birthday. We all friends were excited for his birthday. In evening, he was throwing a party at his house. We friends selected a gift for him. Ryan gave me a dress and he wanted I would wear it in party. It was red silk long dress and I already like it.

Ryan dropped his car near my home after college. We were inside his car. I asked him with biting my lip, "did you asked papa for party?"

"Don't worry, Mithali. I asked him." He assured me.

"And he gave the permission?" I asked him with raising my eyebrows. My parents didn't accept our relationship till then. I was not sure I should go with him or not.

"You are over thinking, Mithali. I am here with you." He tried me to understand. He put his hands on my shoulders and turn me to look at him.

"That's why I am afraid." I was kidding. I tried to lighten my mood or his mood.

"You don't need to be worry, Mithali. I will handle myself." He told me with affection. I saw in his eyes and smiled and nodded.

"I should go now." As I said, he nodded and smiled back.

"I will be on time." He told me and I came out from his car and rushed towards my home.

I had four hours. I changed my clothes into top and pyajama. I went into hall where mommy was watching TV. I sat beside her and said, "I am hungry mommy."