chapter 6

I entered my class room. Oh shit, I already missed more than half my third lecture. As my friends saw me, they murmured, "where were you?" I sat on my seat and mouthed, "in library". They nodded. They know I never miss my period. They know How much study us necessary  for me. My all friends belong to high middle class family. It means they don't have to much worry about money and job. They all want high paid up job in future. But now, they need to be worry like me. That's why they all respect me and my dreams. After fifteen minutes, our lecturer left our class. It time for us to reunion. That's why we all stand up and gathered our stuffs and put it in our bags.
Karan asked, "where is Ryan?"

Shalini, "we didn't see him after he left. I thought he needed some break." They all nodded as they thought exactly like Shalini. I rolled my eyes.

Anjali asked me, "Mithali, did you see him?" I looked pale as they catch me to red-handed.

I shook my head. I didn't want to discuss anything about him with anyone.

I changed the topic, "we should go for lunch. He is not small kid who needs to babysit."  Sam, Sid and Karan chuckled while girls saw me as I grew two heads except mohini. I raised by eyebrows, "What?"

Natasha told with anger, "he is new in this college. We have to take care of him."

"Then why don't you go and find him." I told just rude tone. "Oh Ryan.. where are you?" I sang a song for her with impacted every world.

Sam, Sid, Karan and mohini laughed a loud. And I joined them with a smile. I was keeping my face straight as I was watching my other friends. I was thinking what Happened to them. They were never like that. Its not like they were seeing a guy first time in their life. Natasha, Anjali, Shalini, Maya and Deepa groaned and stared me. If they have power to kill with staring, I will already died.

I raised my both hands with surrender and said, "sorry, sorry I was just kidding. Don't be possisive." They all nodded and dropped their gazes. I continued, "can we go for lunch? I am really hungry. I will die soon without food." They all laughed on my kidding.

Sam put his hand on my shoulder and dragged me out of class room and told, "how can I let you die without me?" After you, what will happen to me." I saw a playful grin in his eyes.

I lightly hit on his arm which put on my shoulder and told nicely, "After me, you can find another easily. I have trust on you." 

"Oh really... Thanks for trusting me." He bow his head with dramatic. We all laughed. We entered into canteen. And sat on chairs with rounded table. We manage to pick some chairs from our surrounding.

We all know what we eat that's why boys went to take our meal.

There were only left us girls. That's why we talked our girly talk. I know we were fighting for a guy sometime ago. But we all know we can't hate to each other for any random guy.

Deepa said with dreaming voice, "he is handsome and cute."

"Sexy too." It was Natasha.

"He is muscular. I can see through his tight shirt." It was Maya.

"His voice is so romantic." Shalini said with excitement.

"I can't take off my eyes from him. I can see all time in his eyes." It was Anjali.

What happened to my friends?  I know who they was talking. I saw mohini with shocked if she say something like that stupid. She giggled and whispered, "I have already Sid." Thank God only she has brain. I smiled and told her, "now, I feel like a normal."

They all asked with unison and excitement except mohini, "So you are not in competition."

I looked like a dumped person, "what competition." When we saw boys to come towards our tables, we get silent . We don't talk in front of guys. We all nodded and know we have to wait for sometimes to continue.