Chapter 32

The following morning, when I got up I was in mess. I didn't know it was my dream or reality. I was feeling it's reality but how could it possible? I was confused. I touched my lips with my finger unsubconsciously. The feelings was real. I hid my face into quilt and asked myself, 'How can I see  such a dream?' I thought I was really missing him. It said that if you think about anything whole day, you will see it in your dream at night.

I didn't know it was true or not but I hope it would be true. Even, I met him in dream but I was in good mood.

When Jatin came with my breakfast, he asked with suspicious, "Sister in law, what happened recently?"

I was confused that I should tell him or not. But I was not stupid. I successfully hid from him and we talked about other matters, "How is Ayush's mood now?"

Jatin sighed deeply, "He is angry."

I didn't ask any further because I knew Jatin will not tell me why Ayush was overreacting.

I didn't know why suddenly I felt the food was tasty today. When I didn't listen any news from Ryan in day and I didn't see again dream about him. I was sure it was only dream.

Even, the next day was as usual. I ate my breakfast and lunch. Chatting with Jatin. And getting bore into my room.

I sat into my bed alone. I was thinking about the dream which I saw two days ago. I laughed self mockingly with gloomy mood that how could I see dream such like it.

Suddenly, the door opened and Jatin came with panicked expression, "Sister in law, let's go."

I asked to confusion, "What happened?"

He said with taking breath, "Let's go from here. I will explain you later."

I nodded and followed him. When we came out from house, I was more confused. As I know, after one day, they were going to me release because according to them, Ryan choose one option either to get married someone else or give up the position of leader. Then where were they taking me now? But I didn't ask Jatin anything. It's first time I came out from that house. When I saw my surroundings, I was stunned. That house was located between forest. And it was not simple forest as I know. There were thick and big trees everywhere. Nobody could think there would be a house in middle of forest.

I saw a car was already waiting for us. Ayush was seated on driving seat. As mutual understanding, Jatin sat on passenger seat while I sat on back seat without saying a word. I knew they would not leave me in middle of forest and I had no planning to stay here alone. They kept me here without my permission but they were not kidnapper and I was not going to act like running and asking for help anybody else. First I know they will not harm me. And second they will drop me at my home after their agenda will be successful. It meant they will not hurt me physically.

It's true I like action movie because action is missing from my normal life. I belong from a society where peoples lives in their life. They are busy with earnings and their families. They had no time for action. If we fight with somebody else, it's only verbally and it's rarely includes physical harm like pushing. That's it. It means we don't fight like pulling hairs to each other, slapping and using any sharp objective like movies, dramas or novels.

The car was driving between forests. I could hear the sounds of wild animals. Now, I understood from where I heard loud voices when Jatin and Ayush were fighting. It seemed it's not normal forest.

I came into my senses when I  heard Ayush's angry voice, "Now, you understood why I overreacted that day."

Jatin grabbed his hairs with frustration, "I never thought about it. But I am confused from where did he get the clue."