Chapter 22

As I knew, I received a call from Ryan. I looked at her and went to balcony for talking. As I hit the received button, I heard his concern voice, "Mithali, where are you? Are you alright? Did something happen to you? Oh god! I know I shouldn't let you go."
I took a deep breath, "Ryan just relax, I am absolutely fine."
I heard his voice again, "then why didn't I feel our connection?" Before I gave response, he asked, "did you do that again? How many times do I need to tell you not to do it?"
I told him with annoyance voice, "Ryan... I am at my home after many days..... I need my privacy. And I am my home. It's safe. Nobody is not going to hurt me here."
He sighed, "I know but I can't help to think unnecessary thoughts when you do it. I told you that you don't need it."
"But my family can't talk me freely when they know you can know anything which they talk me. Please try to understand they will never hurt me like you will never hurt me. I don't know what is your and my family problems. But I am suffering because of it. So I need to relax." I knew I said a lot but he needs to understand it.
After a few seconds, I heard his sad voice, "fine..... But next time.... Don't take so much time. You are not with me but I need to feel you."
I smiled, "ok... I will take care."
I heard his smile, "how was your day and what did you do?"
I giggled, "I talked to my parents and kavya. I am feeling good to be with them. What about you?"
He sighed, "as usual.... But I am missing you so much."
I shook my head with unbelievable, "I come here before some hours ago and you are missing me."
He asked with disappointment, "why you are not missing me?"
I asked him, "you know the answer then why are you asking?"
I heard his chuckle, "I know.... But I want to hear from your mouth."
I teased him, "ok.... I am not missing you."
He laughed, "you are telling a lie.... Don't you think I should give your punishment for your lie.... When we will meet, I will give a good lesson."
I blushed, "Ryan.... Bye good night."
He chuckled, "good night.... Take care.... And if you see anything suspicious, tell me immediately."
I rolled my eyes on his last sentence and cut the call.

I came back inside the room and I heard kavya's voice, "as you are blushing.... It seems you are not in trouble"
I quickly put serious expression on my face, took the pillow and hit her lightly.
She screamed, "ouch... It's hurting."
I suddenly throw the pillow aside and asked, "I am Sorry...  I didn't mean it... I don't know how..."
I heard her laughing voice, "just relax mit.... I am kidding."
I nodded and sat aside, "I thought I seriously hurt you."
She hugged me and assured me, "it was joke." I hugged her back.
She suggested, "let's sleep.... We have to do a lot of things." I heard excitement in her voice.
I smiled wildly and nodded.

The following day,
I woke up, opened my eyes quickly and looked at my surroundings. Thank god! I am at my home. I hugged my blanket with blanket. I turned back to look kavya. But she was not in bed. It means she woke up before me and I was late as usual.
I opened my wardrobe to look my clothes. My old clothes were there. I hugged all with happiness. I was missing my old clothes a lot. I took out a pair of top and pajayma and went to bathroom. I took shower. After wearing my clothes, I went to downstairs. What? You are thinking that I did even comb my hairs. Yeah it's right. I never comb my hairs if I stay at my home.
As usual, papa was on sitting on chair and reading newspaper. I greeted him with cheerful voice, "good morning."
He looked at me with smile and nodded.
I heard kavya's voice from kitchen, "what? Have I heard her voice in early morning."
I went to kitchen and put my chin on her neck, "ofcourse."
I asked looking at the their preparation, "what are both of you cooking?"
Mom said while frying, "we are making special breakfast today."
I jumped a little with excitement, "wow... Do you need my help?"
Kavya looked at me with wondering, "what? What I am looking, mom... Is it real?"
I gave her questioning look. She told, "I mean... You woke up early and now you are ready for help us. It means they make you do work a lot." I know she was teasing.
I said with proudly, "for kind of your information, my dear sis..... There are a lot of servants. They do all work. I don't do any work. My work is only sleeping, eating, roaming here and there without work."
She raised her eyebrows, "It seems he is spoiling you."
I nodded with chuckle. Mom interrupted, "everything is prepared. Let's eat now."