Chapter 30

In few days, Jatin and I got to close. I was right he was really good friend. Ayush didn't like our friendship. I could notice by his gaze. Even, he didn't say anything but sometimes, I noticed he warned to Jatin. But Jatin ignored his warning that's why I didn't think so much.

It's true I was missing my family and of course Ryan. I didn't know why Ryan didn't find us till now. As Jatin told me about Ryan and I heard from his society peoples that Ryan is more powerful and has more capabilities. It means he should find us till now but it's more than ten days and he didn't find us. I was getting more worried and distracted. Initially, when Jatin assured me that Ryan would find us soon,I was sured. But by passing time, I was losing my hope. It's not that I don't trust on his capabilities but I couldn't avoid reality. And the reality was he didn't find us till yet.

After taking breakfast, Jatin and I were watching Tv. Because basically, we had no other works to do in that house except than do daily chores, eating and sleeping. And TV was only one and last entertainer for us. I didn't know where Ayush went because I didn't see him since morning. My mind was not on tv. I was thinking what would happen in future. What if Ryan couldn't find us as Ayush said? There were a lot of possibilities and I was worried with more thinking.

I heard Jatin who was calling me, "Sister in law."

I gave him questioning look, "What?"

He asked with concern, "What are you thinking?"

I hugged my legs and put my head between my knees. I took deep breath and asked, "Why didn't Ryan find us till yet? Does he really think I don't want him into my life? Does he already give up?"

He didn't say anything for few moments and I was controlling my tears not fall down from my eyes. That's why I closed my eyes. I didn't expect Jatin gave me answer but unexpectedly, he said with choosing careful words, "Why are you thinking it? Didn't I tell you Ryan will find us soon?"

I asked desperately, "But when? I didn't see him almost one month. I want to see him." I hid my face into my knees and started to cry. I knew I was behaving like child infront of him but I couldn't help. First time, I took seriously a relationship. First time, I felt what is love. When Ryan was with me, I didn't think that time one day I would be desperate to see him. I thought he was bothersome. But now, I was really missing him. I want to be with him. I can do anything to be with him but the problem was I didn't know what do I do.

Jatin tried to make me calm down, "Sister in law, please don't cry. Have some trust on him."

I knew he wanted to feel me good but how could I calm down in that suitation.

I heard his voice, "you want to see him. Please don't cry. Let me think something."

After hearing it, I looked at him with expectation, "Really?" I wiped my tears with my hands.

He nodded and said helplessly, "Give me some time."

I stopped to cry but I didn't know what's meaning of his words. He left and went to his room and I looked at closed door with disdainful. What?

Forget it, how could I expect anything with him?

After fifteen minutes, he came out from his room and sat in front of me, "sister in law, you can see him from a far. But remember you don't touch anything and don't make any sound."

I couldn't understand what he wanted to say that's why I blinked my eyes, "what?"

He explained with smile, "did you forget how Ayush made you watch what happened that day when you were hypothesis? It's just like it. That was past but it's present. You don't need to know everything. Just keep it in mind that you can see him but remember from a far..... Don't touch..... Don't sound."

I nodded repeatedly like a child who wants candy. There was no difference between a child who cries for candy and me.

I felt relieved that I could just see him at least from a far.

Jatin gave me instructions and asked me to close my eyes. I did what he said. He touched my hand and then I felt the atmosphere changed around us. Jatin slowly whispered, "now"

It's meant I could open my eyes. And as I opened my eyes, unexpectedly, I saw Ryan who was sitting on the chair with disappointed. He was looking like mess. I didn't know what he was thinking but I could tell he was sad. I wanted to rush towards him or hug him but Jatin held my hand. I looked at him and he shook his head. I promised to him not make any trouble that's why I didn't move. I knew it was Ryan's study room. I came to his study room many times when I was living with him.

There were a lot of papers shattered into desk. Even, the room was totally mess. I never looked his study room like it. He always keeps maintain his stuff. Even, his bedroom is well maintained. I became more sad. I thought I felt some relief after seeing me. Even, I was happy that I could see him.

Suddenly, he turned his head and I noticed he was looking at me. Our eyes met. I noticed there was some hope into his eyes. As I opened my mouth to call his name, I felt someone dragged us from there. I didn't know it was my illusion or not but it was like dream that he looked into my eyes.

As I was wondering, what's going on. I heard an angry voice, "What were you doing?" I suddenly opened my eyes.

Jatin said with scared voice, "Ayush, please calm down." But Ayush was glaring Jatin with killing gaze. Even, I felt chilled from Ayush's Gaze.

Ayush laughed dangerously, "calm down? Do you know what did you do just now?" He grabbed Jatin's collar and lifted him into air.

I shivered from his laugh and his behaviour. Jatin looked at me and said with trembling voice, "Sister in law, go to your room and locked. Don't open in any case."

I was scared and shivering because I felt the atmosphere changed into dangerous vibe but I somehow opened my mouth, "But what's about you?"

Jatin said with struggle, "Don't worry about me. Just go please." Ayush grabbed more forcefully. I wanted to help Jatin but I knew I couldn't do anything. If I stayed here, Jatin distracted to save me. I helplessly run to my room and locked the door from inside as Jatin said.

After that, I heard the sound of breaking things and fighting. They were shouted to each other. I didn't know in which language or what they were saying to each other but it was screaming to my ears. And that sound increased by time to time. Even, it's hard to hear me. Unconsciously, I covered my ears but it's useless. I don't know why I was shivering and feeling pain into my body because of their sounds. I felt dangerous and darkness around me. It's hard to bear that sound.